Technology Consulting - Cyber Security
Bangkok, TH, 10110
EYMit unseren vier integrierten Geschäftsbereichen — Wirtschaftsprüfung und prüfungsnahe Dienstleistungen, Steuerberatung, Unternehmensberatung und Strategy and Transactions — sowie unserem Branchenwissen unterstützen wir unsere Mandanten dabei,...
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
To better reflect this, ‘The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.’ is our new promise to our people.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Cybersecurity Team Provide end-to-end services to secure digital infrastructure and data, including strategy design and implementation, vulnerability testing, compliance, assurance, and operational management
Your key responsibilities
- Perform cyber security and IT security assessments for clients (e.g. cyber security program assessment, cyber security risk assessments, IT network infrastructure reviews, system technical configurations review, information security policies and processes/procedures review etc.)
- Work on IT security design, analysis and implementation of security protection solution.
- Evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, system weakness, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments like Vulnerability Assessment (VA), Penetration Testing (PenTest), etc.
- Advise clients on the security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the processes, controls and systems.
- Advise client on the security incident response end-to-end process (i.e. preparation, detection, analysis, response and recovery of the security incident).
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Security, ICT or other related fields.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in such areas as IT security management design and implementation, IT security assessment and IT technical background
- Familiar with leading IT security processes and tools.
- Highly proficient in both English and Thai with good written and oral communication and analytical skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Having experience in project planning and management will be a plus.
- Professional certifications such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and / or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or ISO27001 will be highly considered
- Experience in new generation security practices (i.e. DevSecOps, iPentest, RedTeaming, System Resilience Design)
- Experience in Emerging Technologies (i.e. Cloud Computering, Blockchain, Big Data, A.I./M.L.)
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for cyber security. With your specialization in attack and penetration testing, we’ll turn to you to speak up with innovative new ideas that could make a lasting difference not only to us – but also to the industry as a whole. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Big Data Blockchain CEH CISA CISM CISSP Cloud Compliance Computer Science DevSecOps Incident response ISO 27001 Offensive security OSCP Pentesting Risk assessment Security assessment Strategy Vulnerabilities
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs