Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA, 8001
EYMit unseren vier integrierten Geschäftsbereichen — Wirtschaftsprüfung und prüfungsnahe Dienstleistungen, Steuerberatung, Unternehmensberatung und Strategy and Transactions — sowie unserem Branchenwissen unterstützen wir unsere Mandanten dabei,...
We have ambitious plans to expand our market leading Cybersecurity practice. We continue to build our Cybersecurity practice and are looking for strong individuals with experience and expertise in cyber, more specifically in domain of strategy and governance.
You will join a team of experts providing cybersecurity services to a wide range of clients in industry and government, both nationally and internationally. You will lead or deliver engagements related to security strategy and governance. Depending on your level of experience also develop and support our go-to-market and solutions in this domain.
By joining us now you will be part of our exciting growth strategy where you will get the opportunity to shape your career it in line with your own interests and aspirations.
Your key responsibilities
Taking into account your experience and maturity, your involvement will vary from assisting in delivering these projects, acting as a subject matter expert or leading a team towards excellent client experience. Furthermore, you may be involved in pro-actively identifying and pursuing opportunities for further business and team growth.
You will be involved in the following activities during project delivery.
- Understanding client’s risk exposure and developing appropriate information and cybersecurity strategies.
- Assessing the maturity of clients’ current cybersecurity program and identifying areas for improvement.
- Building a prioritized roadmap for project investments and organizational change initiatives and validating that the client’s security investments have improved its security posture.
- Defining and implementing cybersecurity related frameworks, supported by policies, standards and procedures, in line with internal and/or external (compliance) requirements.
- Supporting the client’s team by acting as an interim team member (e.g. CISO, cybersecurity officer, cybersecurity manager).
- Monitoring progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to our clients.
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management.
- Demonstrating and applying a thorough understanding of complex information systems.
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Helping identify and developing business opportunities and delivering quality client services.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree with a strong affinity with information and IT security/governance.
- You 6+ year's relevant experience in assessing or implementing cybersecurity process and governance, and experience in working independently or as part of a large team to delivery cybersecurity services on its own or within large complex projects.
- You have 2+ year's experience building and managing teams.
- Proven experience in Cloud, OT and/or Zero Trust design and implementation is considered a plus.
- Possession of relevant qualifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP and/or CISA, as well as involvement in industry related organizations (e.g. ISACA, L-SEC, ISF… ) are an asset.
- You have knowledge of and experience with relevant industry security standards and frameworks, such as ISO 2700x, ISF, NIST, WebTrust, OWASP, COBIT, GAPP, SABSA, …
- You are able to communicate effectively with both IT and business people about information security matters.
- You have an analytical mindset, strive for quality and are able to work in a result-oriented environment.
- Proven experience in conducting vulnerability and penetration testing as well as conducting threat profiles is advantageous.
A career with EY is not comparable with any other. With us, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, so we offer you:
- A strong team with ambitious growth, which will allow you to work with prominent national and global organizations
- A clear career path and the opportunity to shape your own career
- A dynamic working environment, working with our experts on hot cyber topics
- Challenging project journeys and a position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- An environment that continuously stimulates personal development, provides extensive trainings and renowned certifications
- Flexible working arrangements, support for a good work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs