Belfast, United Kingdom
Telefonica TechWith the technology decisions you make today - Build secure digital resilience. Layer by layer.
Telefónica Tech (part of the Telefónica Group) is a leading NextGen Tech solutions provider with a highly diversified team of over 6,000 exceptionally skilled employees and +60 nationalities. At Telefónica Tech we believe that technology can do great things: from extracting all the value of data to make the best business decisions, to ensuring the resilience of every organisation to build a more sustainable future. We serve more than 5.5m customers every day in over 175 countries, with a global ecosystem of market-leading partners. We are a global business with local strategic hubs in Spain, Brazil, the UK, and Germany.
In the UK and Ireland, Telefónica Tech UK&I has over 1,000 professionals helping leading brands and organisations across public sector, financial services and insurance, retail and manufacturing and commercial markets to unlock the power of integrated technology for all. We bring together in one place a unique combination of the best people, with the best tech and the best platforms. All in a simplified manner, to make a real difference to every business, every day. The Telefónica Tech UK&I hub has an end- to-end portfolio of market leading services and develops integrated technology solutions to accelerate digital transformation through: Cloud, Data & AI (Adatis), Enterprise Applications (Incremental), Workplace Services and Cyber Security & Networking.
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Consultant to join our busy team in the Enterprise Health Practice. The role will primarily deliver technical projects to our Managed Service customer; to deploy and configure computer hardware and software; and to perform the full range of duties required in delivering infrastructure projects to our customer.
Employees will work as part of a project and delivery team engaged in delivering high quality IT services and they will be expected to work independently and use their own initiative. Employees at this level receive only occasional instruction or assistance as new or unusual situations arise and are fully aware of the operating procedures and policies of the company. They are expected to keep abreast of developments within the IT industry and are involved in the evaluation of relevant new technologies as they become available. In addition to this, good problem solving and troubleshooting skills along with the ability to step logically through issues and concerns and to clearly communicate with stakeholders.
- Work with our technical architects and infrastructure specialists to implement and configure leading edge technologies to our customer.
- Deploy and implement technical projects in secure and safe manner to maintain operational service levels.
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality technical projects.
- Identify opportunities to improve IT solutions or services for our customers.
- Assist in the delivery of successful proof of concept and early adopter projects.
- Proactively transfer product skills and knowledge to service delivery and operational teams as part of the project engagement process.
- Provide additional experience, knowledge and capacity to compliment service delivery and operational teams in supporting delivered projects.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to non-technical audiences.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Enterprise Hardware, Security, Infrastructure & Cloud Platforms
- Experience of Virtualisation platforms; Deploying workloads & Configuration
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure technologies (e.g. DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP networking, Active Directory & Group Policy Management)
- Experience working in a Managed Service Enterprise environment and processes is essential
- Experience of installing and configuring Server operating systems
- Experience of Networks, Security & Firewall technologies
- Experience of Server and Storage hardware within a Datacentre Environment
- Experience of working with Linux or Appliance based systems.
- Experience of working to ITIL process and guidelines
- An ability to work to project deadlines and manage priorities
- Knowledge and experience working in formal project management and service delivery best practice procedures.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK whilst also residing in the UK.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs