Senior Principal Business Value Consultant
Boston, MA, United States
Palo Alto NetworksImplement Zero Trust, Secure your Network, Cloud workloads, Hybrid Workforce, Leverage Threat Intelligence & Security Consulting. Cybersecurity Services & Education for CISO’s, Head of Infrastructure, Network Security Engineers, Cloud...
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your wellbeing support to your growth and development, and beyond!
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!
In this Senior Principal Business Value Consultant role, you will lead cross-functional teams composed of leaders from our Ecosystems GSI team, customers, sales, solution consulting, business units, and other functional groups. You will have the opportunity to excel in areas of sales strategy, consultative discovery, and engagement execution including business analysis, problem solving, program management, executive communication and consensus building.
- Support the GSI sales process by providing value-based selling expertise
- Contribute to team thought leadership by consistently synthesizing experiences into reusable content and frameworks
- Develop and deliver value-related training and workshops to GSIs and customers
- Elevate the value function internally across our field sales stakeholders to contribute to the overall account(s) sales strategy
- Lead cross-discipline, multi-LOB engagement teams with our partners, customers and senior Palo Alto Networks experts from sales, pre-sales, consulting, and solution architecture - working to shape and drive global systems integrator cyber security and digital transformation capabilities
- Provide coaching to team members by leveraging knowledge, consulting skills, experience, and analytical capabilities in identifying key C-level strategic issues, assessing existing process capabilities, and developing business cases for IT and security transformation objectives
- Create industry and Palo Alto Networks solution specific value selling tools, programs, and initiatives for use in our sales, alliances, and marketing organizations
- Support value-selling training activities across the sales ecosystem
- 12+ years of experience preferably in a top management consulting firm or technology company with a focus on business transformation
- MBA degree preferred or equivalent military experience required
- Excellent situational awareness and executive presence, with a track record of successfully influencing the C-suite to act
- Proven ability to drive accountability & build consensus with all team members and customers, in driving operational excellence and quality of deliverables - Exceptional business problem solving aptitude using established consulting frameworks and methodologies, or out-of-the-box ideas, to frame available information and drive executive decisions
- Skilled in deep financial analysis and modeling of ROI & TCO to justify business cases - Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on projects with varied industry and business-imperative focus including business-related IT and OT challenges in cybersecurity, business applications and systems
- Experience with risk assessment, especially cyber risk is preferred
- Travel 25%
Business Value Consulting is a strategic, consultative team that engages with Fortune 1000 and public sector customers to build and deliver strategic business justification for being their digital transformation cybersecurity partner. You will have the opportunity to excel in areas of sales strategy, consultative discovery, and engagement execution including business analysis, problem solving, program management, executive communication and consensus building.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $211,000/yr to $290,200/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Is role eligible for Immigration Sponsorship?: No. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
More jobs like this
Toronto, Ontario, Canada Toronto, Ontario, Canada Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 58K - 107K USD 58K+
DevSec Ops, Cyber Risk, Consultant/Senior ConsultantAgile Ansible Application security Automation AWS Azure +24
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flexible spending account Flex vacation +4
Toronto-81 Bay, 17th Floor Toronto-81 Bay, 17th Floor Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Consultant, Information SecurityActive Directory Analytics Automation Banking Business Intelligence Computer Science +16
Career development Competitive pay Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs