AUSSA121: Mawson Lakes SA, 1-11 Technology Drive, Mawson Lakes, SA, 5095, Australia
Location:AUSSA121: Mawson Lakes SA, 1-11 Technology Drive, Mawson Lakes, SA, 5095, Australia
Position Role Type:Unspecified
- Develop critical modernisation of Maritime Electronic Warfare System of Systems in direct support of the Royal Australian Navy.
- Gain hands-on experience from concept to delivery of a cutting-edge Maritime Electronic Warfare Command and Control System.
- Work within a high calibre team with great benefits and professional development.
Raytheon Australia is proud to be the trusted capability partner of the Australian Defence Force, working hand-in-hand to deliver some of the most innovative and ground-breaking Electronic Warfare projects in the country.
As we experience rapid growth, we are looking for a DevSecOps Developer to contribute to the design, development and implementation of a the Continuous Delivery Pipeline as per the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) (refer to https://scaledagileframework.com/system-team/) within a greenfield DevSecOps development to modernise the Navy’s EW capabilities. Come and be part of a team that will develop a pipeline and environments to build, integrate and deploy a solution numerous times, on a daily basis for this brand new development.
The software solution development will be executed using SAFe. This critical role will see you working closely with the System Architect and various Scrum teams that will depend on your pipeline.
We offer outstanding opportunities to grow, with Raytheon Australia’s exclusive professional development programs and a raft of employee benefits tailored to suit every stage of your career and lifestyle.
Key Responsibilities include
- Contribute to the design of both an Azure Cloud and on-premises, virtualised CI/CD pipeline and Software Development Environment.
- Work with System Architect to implement the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Analyse, design and implement automation strategies, including tool selection.
- Develop CI/CD principles.
- Review and modify CI/CD principles, iteratively.
- Maintain CI/CD tools/platforms.
- Develop and maintain pipeline configurations.
- Automate processes using latest tools.
- Monitor and manage technical operations.
- Problem analysis and resolution of emergent issues.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years' experience in supporting software development and operations is essential alongside a Bachelor’s degree in STEM being desirable.
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines is essential
- Experience in script writing (any main stream language) is essential
- Ability to interpret and write source code (any main stream language) is essential
- Experience in the management of infrastructure assets (networks, servers, operating systems, DBs) is essential
- Experience with Kubernetes and Gitlab is essential
- Experience in the management of Azure or On Prem solutions (VMWare and Tanzu) is essential
- Experience with Automation Software (Ansible and/or Jenkins) is essential
- Experience with security/vulnerability tools is essential
- Experience with code coverage analytical tools is essential
- Experience with monitoring tools is essential
- Excellent written and oral communications skills essential
- Experience in using DevSecOps as a framework is desirable
- Previous exposure to Defence Systems Engineering processes and tools desirable
- Experience in a Defence related industry is desirable
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government (Defence) Security Clearance up to NV -1 - eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Don’t miss the opportunity to build your career in a world class team and help build the defence systems that keep Australia safe.
As our employees say, we do great work at Raytheon Australia and it’s great to #workhere. Come and find out why!
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the apply button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs