IT Security Associate Manager
SisalSisal.com: sito corporate di Sisal. Scopri il profilo istituzionale della prima azienda italiana ad operare nel settore del gioco come Concessionario dello Stat
Founded on the dream and insight of three sports journalists in 1945, Sisal was the first Italian company to operate in the gaming and betting industry as a government licensee.
Sisal is now part of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest online sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
The company’s commitment to building a more responsible future rests on a sustainability strategy with long-term objectives to affirm Sisal as a leader in Responsible Gaming, an innovative and sustainable company and an exemplary work environment.
What you’ll do:
You will join the team of Business Continuity and in particular in the business / management Risk & Compliance reporting directly to Business Information Security Senior Manager.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in managing all the Business Continuity lifecycle phases (policy and program management, embedding, analysis, design, implementation and validation), nationally and internationally. In detail, you will take care of: ensuring continuos compliance with and recertification of ISO 22301 standard; updating the business continuity policy and program; ensuring business continuity and crisis management awareness in the company and designing training initiatives; planning and conducting business impact analysis and risk assessment activities; identifying and selecting the appropriate solutions/strategies to ensure business continuity of the critical process/products/services; monitoring the implementation of the identified solutions; updating and further developing of the Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management Plans; planning and coordinate business continuity, disaster recovery and crisis tests.
Who you are:
You have at least 3-5 years of experience in business continuity and disaster recovery projects;
You have a degree in computer science; crime sciences and security teghnologies;
You have excellent knowledge of business continuity, disaster recovery and crisis management topics;
You are proficient in English and Italian, both spoken and written;
You are proactive, patient, curious, organized and collaborative;
You know how to work in a team, communicate and present your activities.
Preferrably, you also have:
Previous experience in consultancy companies;
Basic knowledge of information security and ICT
What we offer you/you can expect from us:
An inclusive place to work;
Company-Owned Devices: laptop and business mobile phone;
Supplemental Health Insurance.
Looking for a role that can support your learning and career goals:
Psychological well-being: online meditation courses, medical online service, counselling service thanks to the support of certified psychologists and coaches;
Continuous learning for soft and hard skills (es. learning platform; managerial learning to be fully exploited thanks to FlexiLearning, which allows you to dedicate at least 4 hours per month for your professional growth);
Support for parents, children and financial aid for mothers;
Volunteering during your working hours.
Sisal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental values for us. We welcome any candidate without distinction of sex, age, culture, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression.
Location: Italy, Milan, Via Ugo Bassi 6.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs