Senior SOC Analyst
New York City, United States
CLEARMake experiences effortless. See what CLEAR can do for you and for businesses.
CLEAR is seeking a qualified Senior Incident Response Analyst to join our Security Operations Center. In this role you will work with partners from across the organization to investigate security events and lead remediation of security incidents. Incident Response Analysts leverage their unique position to improve our security posture across the organization and safeguard our sensitive data. With your expertise you will drive efficiencies in Incident Response, mature the Incident Response program, and protect what matters most.
What you'll do:
- Participate in the full incident response cycle from triaging security events to remediating security incidents. This includes investigation, case documentation, artifact collection, coordination of teams across the organization, root cause analysis, and after action reports.
- Contribute to maturing the SOC through documentation, processes, and automation.
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions to improve our incident response capabilities and overall security posture.
- Perform network and system forensic investigations.
- Help drive development of new detections.
- Assist with internal and external security audits.
- Work with key business leaders to help identify critical assets and how we can best protect them.
- Contribute to the on-call rotation, which may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience as a Cyber Incident Responder.
- You embody CLEAR’s values
- Strong understanding of networking, applications, and systems preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated proficiency with enterprise log management/SIEM query languages.
- Strong experience with cloud security best practices.
- Strong interest in emerging technology and highly regulated environments.
- Strong curiosity and drive to continually learn and improve.
- Experience using EDR and other security agents.
- Experience in common scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.).
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt messaging for anyone from engineers to executives.
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $130,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or protected needs. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include, but are not limited to, time off, extra breaks, making a change to the application process or work procedures, policy exceptions, providing documents in an alternative format, live captioning or using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
More jobs like this
Washington, District of Columbia, … Washington, District of Columbia, United States - … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 52K - 98K * USD 52K+ *
Exploitation Analyst/Red Team - SeniorActive Directory AWS Azure Burp Suite Cloud Computer Science +20
401(k) matching Competitive pay Health care
St. Petersburg, Florida, United … St. Petersburg, Florida, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 95K+
Pole Star Defense
Senior IT Risk and Compliance Analyst (Audit, Governance Risk & Compliance)Audits C CIA CISA CISSP Clearance +12
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs