Information Security Intern
Segula TechnologiesWelcome to the corporate website of the SEGULA Technologies Group, a world leader in engineering services for major industrial players in the automotive, health and aeronautics sectors.
Accelerate your career in a growing global engineering group. At SEGULA Technologies, you will work on exciting projects and help shape the future of a company where innovation is an integral part of engineering.
3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, the factory of the future… The daily lives of our 13,000 ingenious employees, why not yours?
Next to you or on the other side of the planet, you will find at SEGULA Technologies the opportunity that will give a new meaning to your career!
1. Assist in ISO 27001 Implementation:
- Work closely with the Quality team to implement the Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001 standards.
- Participate in the development and documentation of Information Security policies, procedures, and processes.
2. Risk Assessment and Management:
- Support the identification, assessment, and documentation of information security risks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to recommend and implement risk mitigation measures.
3. Training and Awareness:
- Assist in developing and delivering Information Security awareness training for employees.
- Contribute to the creation of educational materials to enhance the organization's understanding of ISO 27001 requirements.
4. Documentation and Records Management:
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive documentation of all processes related to the ISMS.
- Collaborate with teams to maintain and update records as necessary.
5. Internal Audits:
- Participate in internal audits to assess compliance with ISO 27001 standards.
- Work with the Quality team to identify areas for improvement and corrective actions.
- Current enrollment in an Industrial Engineering, Information Security, Cybersecurity degree program or a related field.
- Basic understanding of Information Security concepts and ISO 27001 standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Collaborates well within a team and can articulate ideas to diverse stakeholders.
- Actively listens and seeks clarification when necessary.
- Pays meticulous attention to detail in documentation and task execution.
- Recognizes the importance of accuracy in implementing ISO 27001 standards.
- Strives for precision in identifying and addressing potential security risks..
- Values open communication and values input from peers and superiors.
Speed Interview Sessions:
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs