Cité Mahrajène, Tunisia
DevoteamStay ahead with Devoteam's IT consultants. We offer digital strategy, cloud platforms, cybersecurity expertise & more for your digital innovation vision.
Devoteam has been an international leader in consulting in digital strategy, technology platforms, cybersecurity and digital business transformation for 25 years.
With more than 11,000 employees around the world, we imagine and realize their ambitions thanks to the infinite possibilities given by digital platforms, shaping a new culture and way of working.
We are present in 25 countries, putting "Technology at the service of Man" in order to build a more sustainable world.
Devoteam Tunisia is expanding in the international market, especially in the Middle East.
We are seeking our next talents to work on data-related projects (at Strategy, Business, and Operations levels).
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data analysis, management, and visualization, coupled with strong problem-solving and communication skills.
The Data Consultant will collaborate with clients and internal teams to assess data needs, develop strategies for effective data utilization, and implement solutions that drive business insights.
- Analyze complex datasets to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Interpret data to provide actionable recommendations for business improvement.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business goals and data requirements.
- Collaborate on the development of data strategies aligned with client objectives.
- Design and implement data management processes to ensure data accuracy, completeness, and security.
- Develop and maintain data documentation and metadata.
- Create visually appealing and insightful reports and dashboards.
- Communicate data findings effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve data-related issues and challenges.
- Propose innovative solutions to improve data processes and systems.
- Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in data technologies.
- Provide guidance on the selection and implementation of data tools and technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics).
- Proven 2 years experience as a Data Consultant or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, and/or other relevant tools.
- Strong understanding of data management, including data cleaning, preprocessing, and transformation.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, or other similar tools.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to analyze complex business problems and provide data-driven solutions.
- Ability to identify patterns, trends, and insights from data to support strategic decision-making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey insights and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and understandable manner.
- Good communication skills in english and arabic.
The roles listed necessitate mobility flexibility, allowing individuals to work interchangeably between Tunis and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs