Senior Professional Services Consultant
ZscalerZscaler is the leader in cybersecurity and zero trust digital transformation. Transform your IT and security needs with the best CASB and SASE solutions.
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Professional Services Consultant will be part of Global Professional Services (Go to Market) organization spread across Americas, Europe, India, Australia, and Japan.
You will be part of our Japan ‘Global Delivery Center’ that comprises of Zscaler experts who provide world-class Zscaler product deployment services to our customers.
The Professional Services Consultant will deep dive in the customer environment and their unique requirements, create a design plan, configure, and integrate ZS solutions to enable their best usage of the Zscaler zero trust platform.
In this role, you will be front ending customers while working closely with sales, external partners and various customers teams to provide consultancy and product deployment services. Your objective will be to ensure that our customers successfully deploy our Zero trust solutions within the agreed timeframe and minimize any impact.
- Engage with sales team to ensure hand-over of customer and POV information (proof of value and customer use cases as conducted by Sales Engineers during presales)
- Work closely with Professional Services Project Manager to track customer timelines, milestones and activities as set forth in the project plan. Clear any dependencies to drive project progress
- Provide deployment services (ZIA, ZPA) including design, recommendations, configurations, best practices, and troubleshooting. Provide detailed guidance regarding deployment steps and expected product behavior
- Progress and uphold expertise in deploying Advanced Zscaler product features and functionality (Advanced Firewall, SSL inspection, Cloud Browser Isolation, Data Protection, DLP, NSS, etc)
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time as defined in the PS service packages/ statement of work
- Migrate customers from legacy on-prem firewall technologies/security solutions to Zscaler zero trust platform
- Assist customers with testing or troubleshooting during the deployment. Engage with customer support as required.
- Work closely with sales, technical account manager, customer success manager, product manager to drive deployment progress
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and document steps to replicate for customer support, engineering and operations teams
- Become a Zscaler cloud services expert through self-study, company training, and a desire to excel
- Work Hours – Monday to Friday business hours (as per geo alignment)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Japanese)
- 5-12 years’ experience for this role in similar positions (Professional service consultant, Network/Security specialist, Technical Account Manager, Support/Escalation Engineer or a SOC Engineer). Experienced in Network and Security solutions and customer facing/field role
- Experience deploying, maintaining or troubleshooting networking, firewall and security solutions in enterprise environments is important. Experience with Zscaler solutions – ZIA, ZPA
- Working knowledge of networking and security products from various vendors and enterprise network infrastructure
- Ability to navigate technical and architectural discussions with customers, partners including audience from business and technical fraternity
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills across internal and external organizations. A proactive approach to ensure the job gets done!
- Effectively handle multiple projects and work calmly under pressure
- Working knowledge of authentication systems such as SAML, LDAP and MS Active Directory
- Knowledge of solutions built on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other leading cloud platforms
- Good knowledge of Hypervisors: VMware, Hyper-V, and KVM
- Good knowledge on HTTP, HTTPS, SSL Inspection, DNS
- Experience with Proxy and SSL
- Good knowledge of IPSEC, GRE, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS protocols
- Industry certifications such as ZCCP–IA and PA, Cisco, Juniper, Palo preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge with network troubleshooting using tools such as Wireshark, tcpdump, Traceroute, and MTR
What You Can Expect from Us
- A great learning environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Front end role to work with global customers and sales teams
- Long term opportunity to become a customer advocate
- Cross functional expertise to closely work with various roles from Sales, Services, Engineering
- Be part of a Global organization (that also includes delivery, service sales, practice, PMO, portfolio, enablement functions) and work/learn from senior consultants, architects on Zscaler solutions and advancements
- Access to latest trainings, modules to become a ZS expert
- A long term and meritorious career
- A great leadership team willing to help and open-door culture
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- The fast pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn and leader in Cloud Security!
By applying for this role, you adhere to applicable laws, regulations, and Zscaler policies, including those related to security and privacy standards and guidelines.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
See more information by clicking on the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal link.
Zscaler complies with all applicable federal, state, and local pay transparency rules. For additional information about the federal requirements, click here.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Singapore, Singapore Singapore, Singapore Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant - Incident Response (Unit 42)CISM CISSP Cloud CMMC Compliance Computer Science +27
Career development Conferences Flex vacation Medical leave Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs