Network Security Senior Specialist
Noida, UP, IN
NTT DATANTT DATA helps clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, IT modernization and managed services.
Req ID: 262232
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Network Security Senior Specialist to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).
- Working with internal tools to complete configuration backup/restore as well as monitoring and reporting.
- Responsibilities included assisting in Daily Steady State operations in request and change management as well as weekly on-call rotation support.
- Complete Weekly/Monthly Health Status checks across all support network security platforms.
- Working with multiple customers support environment to complete upgrades, patches, overall operational support.
- Assist in conducting rule set reviews to improve overall security foot print for our customers.
- Provide operational support of the Network Security environments.
- Detect security issues, create customer tickets and manage problems until closure.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements and operational standards are met.
- Perform system maintenance, checkups and maintain current documentation.
- Provide resolution plans for device issues.
- Propose service, process and technical improvements to management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Prior related work experience in support and implementing of Network security devices with a functional understanding of information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues
- Combination of delivery support experience on large accounts across various functional areas and relationships with existing Security Services clients, Security Services Technology Partners, and the ability to collaborate in a very distributed organization
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex issues to arrive at optimal solutions
- Excellent customer facing communication skills, customer support and knowledge of ITIL best practices. ITIL certification is a plus.
- Functional level experience and proven knowledge in atleast Checkpoint, Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls technologies along with McAfee IDS/IPS devices and Public cloud like MS Azure and AWS.
- Good understanding of networking troubleshooting skills and extensive knowledge of web connectivity and protocols (WCCP, PAC files, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, FTP, Telnet, SSH, etc.)
- Integration with authentication protocols such as LDAP, IWA, IWA-direct, SSO, Active directory.
- Atleast 10+ years of network troubleshooting experience and at least 7 years Network Security administration experience
- Excellent Time Management skills required to properly manage operations duties and other task that will assist in the optimization of the firewall team
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs