Sr. Full Stack Developer (Prisma Cloud Application Security)
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Palo Alto NetworksImplement Zero Trust, Secure your Network, Cloud workloads, Hybrid Workforce, Leverage Threat Intelligence & Security Consulting. Cybersecurity Services & Education for CISO’s, Head of Infrastructure, Network Security Engineers, Cloud...
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your well-being support to your growth and development, and beyond!
The Prisma Cloud Application Security (CAS) product is responsible for securing the development echo system from code to deployment - We scan infrastructure and applications code, VCS configurations, and the interlinking CI/CD systems used to release cloud applications. The product identifies problems, facilitates “shift left” operations, and helps our customers remediate them.
The Platform group is incharge of managing our customer facing application. It is tasked with creating a product for developers and DevOps that is fun to work with, with fast performance, and easy to extend and maintain.
We are looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Platform team. You will take part in building the most advanced cloud security analysis platform in the market.
- Designing and developing our Platform, exposing security insights to our customers, and enabling to mitigate security risks
- Working closely with the Product & UX departments on creating a slick and intuitive user experience for our customers
- Creating a frontend infrastructure and components gallery that will enable developers from all teams to easily contribute to the platform, as a scale
- Continuously monitor and optimize the Platform in order to deliver the best experience and performance possible to our end users
- Learning and utilizing the latest technologies in the market - Serverless, React, Redux, StoryBook, Chromatic, and more
- 4+ years of experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience with Web Development - Node.JS, ReactJS, HTML, CSS
- Live production systems
- AWS or any other cloud provider
- Independent, an autodidact with excellent problem-solving and a Passion to learn cutting-edge technology
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies, and experience with relevant tools (such as Jenkins, Github actions, CircleCI)
- State management libraries - Redux, Mobx
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience required
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Maadi, Al Qāhirah, Egypt Maadi, Al Qāhirah, Egypt Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 138K - 212K * USD 138K+ *
Senior Network & Security EngineerAntivirus Audits Compliance Computer Science Firewalls Incident response +6
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs