Manager II Cyber Security - Shelton, CT
Shelton, CT, US, 06484-4300
We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Program Manager with experience in the identity and access management, DLP, data classification and other cyber initiatives. In this role, the Program Manager will drive the different cyber projects to completion while ensuring that all deliverables are met and are of high quality. The program manager will either have oversight of the project manager or manage the project from inception through design, testing, implementation, and support, using whichever SDLC methodology is appropriate for the project. The program manager will be the center of communication to the vendor, as well as the Hubbell stakeholders and the executive stakeholder team.
A Day In The Life
- Have oversight of Cyber project
- Develop and socialize approved project charter.
- Work with team to gather requirements, design, test and implement projects.
- Deliverables and approvals are captured and stored.
- Communicate with vendor, Hubbell stakeholders and executive leadership team.
- Hold regular status updates and track project status to key metrics.
- Track project issues and risks and identify dependencies.
- Track Cyber Program planned and actual budget.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Strong understanding of critical PM concepts such as project planning, milestones, task dependency, issues and risk tracking, status reporting.
- Effectively lead a team
- Issue & risk resolution
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Project or other project management software
- PMP Preferred
- Experience with Cyber Products such as Delinea, SailPoint, Okta, etc.
- Experience with DLP
- Experience with enterprise data classification projects
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Unified Business Solutions
Hubbell Unified Business Services (HUBS) provides corporate shared services to support all businesses across the enterprise. Functional areas include Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Legal, IT, Human Resources, Payroll, Environmental Health & Safety, and Compliance. HUBS employees are located around the world.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Atlanta, GA, US, 30308 Atlanta, GA, US, 30308 Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 169K+
Cyber Sec - Cyber Threat Mgmt - Application Sec - DevSecOps - Manager - Multiple Positions - 1462044Agile Ansible Application security Automation AWS Azure +21
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Startup environment +1
TALLAHASSEE, FL, US, 32399 TALLAHASSEE, FL, US, 32399 Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 90K - 100K USD 90K+
State of Florida
INFORMATION SERVICES DEPUTY PROGRAM DIR - 37010253 (Working Title: Information Security Manager)Analytics Automation Azure C CCSP CISA +18
Competitive pay Flex hours Health care Home office stipend
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs