Vulnerability Management Specialist
McConnell AFB, KS, United States
For nearly two decades, Millennium Corporation has been operating on the leading edge of cybersecurity. Our elite team of more than 400 experts has an unparalleled record of performance supporting Red Team Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, Software Engineering, and Technical Engineering. With the largest contingent of contracted Red Team operators in the DoD, we provide an unmatched level of threat intelligence and battle-tested experience for customers in both the DoD and federal civilian markets.
What We Believe
We believe that diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. At Millennium Corporation, we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and different points of view. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation, and we are building a culture where differences are valued. We are always growing our programs and we offer tools to help our employees grow and manage their careers.
Millennium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Millennium promotes affirmative action for women, minorities, disabled persons, LGBTQ+ and veterans.
Millennium Corporation is hiring a Vulnerability Management Specialist at McConnel Air Force Base, KS. Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance.
The Vulnerability Management Specialist will:
- Experience leading the deployment and operation of vulnerability assessment tools, such as Tenable Security Center or Beyond Trust Retina to a large enterprise
- Experience with deployment and operations of a large, complex, endpoint security installation at a large enterprise - McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, Symantec Protection Suite, Microsoft Defender ATP
- Experience and familiarity with network security and host security technologies.
- Linux and Windows Administration skills
- Working experience or knowledge of networking fundamentals including ACL, VLAN, subnetting
- Working familiarity with Splunk is required
- Experience or familiarity with AWS or Azure technologies is a plus
- Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related combination of education and experience technical field is required
- Five years of experience in the field of cyber security, computer science, information security, or information assurance, or other comparable certification or experience
- Ability to demonstrate and explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences?
- Able to clearly communicate with both customers and teammates and provide recommendations for improvements to existing software applications?
- Experience in one or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#, Java, Node.js, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or PowerShell tools.
Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.
- Must be comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at a time.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Ansible AWS Azure C Clearance Computer Science DCO DoD Endpoint security Java JSON Linux Network security Node.js Perl PHP PowerShell Puppet Python Red team Ruby Splunk Threat intelligence Vulnerability management Windows
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Waltham, MA, United States Waltham, MA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Commonwealth Financial Network
Application Security ArchitectApplication security Azure CEH Cloud Compliance DAST +20
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Salary bonus Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs