Cyber Security Engineer
McConnell AFB, KS, United States
For nearly two decades, Millennium Corporation has been operating on the leading edge of cybersecurity. Our elite team of more than 400 experts has an unparalleled record of performance supporting Red Team Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, Software Engineering, and Technical Engineering. With the largest contingent of contracted Red Team operators in the DoD, we provide an unmatched level of threat intelligence and battle-tested experience for customers in both the DoD and federal civilian markets.
What We Believe
We believe that diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. At Millennium Corporation, we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and different points of view. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation, and we are building a culture where differences are valued. We are always growing our programs and we offer tools to help our employees grow and manage their careers.
Millennium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Millennium promotes affirmative action for women, minorities, disabled persons, LGBTQ+ and veterans.
Millennium Corporation is hiring a Cyber Security Engineer at McConnell Air Force Base, KS. Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance. The Cyber Security Engineer will provide Cyber Surety support on first shift and manage ANG NOS Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages for three networks and complete the following tasks:
- Provide technical expertise to manage ANG enterprise Risk Management Framework Authority to Operate packages.
- Manage RMF packages for 2 enterprise networks, another separate but interconnected information system, and supports inheritance artifacts for 90 ANG wings.
- Create and maintain Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M), waiver and technical feasibility documentation while ensuring the technical accuracy of all evidence provided for RMF packages
- Monitor relevant policies and regulations for changes that may affect the system
- Provide and/or develop supporting evidence for RMF IA controls
- Monitor DISA and other authority repositories for relevant security bulletins and alerts
- Develop and/or maintain policies and procedures documentation
- Review and implement current applicable assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation in compliance with DoD Cybersecurity policy and agency guidance, including DoD 8500 series, ICD 503, CNSS 1253, and NIST special publications.
- Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of related professional IP experience commensurate with tasks outlined in the service area.
- Must have the Certified in Governance, Risk and Compliance (CGRC) Certification offered from ISC2 OR earn the certification within 90 days of hire.
- Knowledge of DoD and A&A processes, activities, standards and available analytical tools
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework
- Experience with NIST 800-53
- Experience with DISA STIGs
- Experience with eMASS tools
- Experience with BMC Remedy for tracking and coordinating work requirements
Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.
- Must be comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at a time.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Waltham, MA, United States Waltham, MA, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 30K - 51K * USD 30K+ *
Commonwealth Financial Network
Application Security EngineerApplication security Automation Azure CEH Cloud DAST +26
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Salary bonus Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs