Account Executive, Cybersecurity
McLean, Virginia, United States - Remote
CodeHunterPrevent cyberattacks. Automate malware detection and behavior identification with CodeHunter. No source code. No signatures. No sandboxes.
As the Account Executive at CodeHunter, you will play a key role in our continued growth and success by driving sales efforts and expanding our customer base in the enterprise market segment. If you have a passion for sales and understand the cybersecurity landscape, we want you on our team.
CodeHunter if a fast-growing, innovative company that provides cutting-edge cloud-based solutions for malware identification and analysis. Our mission is to help businesses stay ahead of cyber threats by providing them with powerful tools and insights to detect and prevent malware attacks. With our state-of-the-art technology and dedicated team of experts, we are rapidly becoming a leader in the cybersecurity industry.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to meet and exceed revenue targets within the enterprise market segment.
- Identify and prospect new enterprise-level customers, including Fortune 500 companies, large organizations, and government agencies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders at customer organizations – CISOs, CIOs, threat hunters, and SOC analysts, among others.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales engineers, product managers, and customer success teams, to ensure customer satisfaction and successful implementation.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competition, and emerging technologies to provide strategic insights and recommendations.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and objectives.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to network and generate leads.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in enterprise sales, preferably in cybersecurity or similar technology field.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of the enterprise sales process and the ability to navigate complex sales cycles.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and solutions is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools for tracking and managing sales activities.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with customers and attend industry events.
CodeHunter offers a creative, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial work environment. Self-starters thrive here. Our employees have the chance to be a part of the organization from the ground level and make a demonstrable impact by bringing an innovative product to the cybersecurity marketplace. CodeHunter offers best-in-class benefits, including:
- Health coverage
- Vision and dental coverage
- Company-sponsored training
- Parking or metro benefits
- Catered lunches
- Generous PTO policy
CodeHunter values DEI and is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs