QA Engineer for a cybersecurity product
Brno, Jihomoravský kraj, Czechia
SafeticaSafetica protects companies against insider threats, offers data loss protection, and supports regulatory compliance.
Have you ever sent an email to a wrong email address? And imagine that this email contained a list of all your company clients. This is why every company needs Safetica – a solution to protect company against human error, malicious intent and internal threats. And you can be a part of this extraordinary quest for safer world.
Safetica is a global software company with almost 100 technology/data security experts developing the software that protects companies from all over the world against data loss, misuse, and internal threats. We are present on 120 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet and Microsoft, were featured in Gartner and Infotech.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together. Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
Currently, we're looking for QA Engineer to join our Classification team to help us improve our DLP by bringing it to more platforms (Mac, Windows). In doing so, you will be working with C# and Azure DevOps, optimizing and improving our testing process to make it as smooth and reliable as possible, or bringing a fresh perspective on the software development process as a whole.
Is C# your daily companion, already gained some skills in Azure and are you eager to contribute your expertise to shape a one-of-a-kind product? Let's talk about the possibilities Safetica has in store for you!
However, are you a recent graduate eager to kickstart your career journey? No worries if your programming experience is primarily confined to school projects; we're all about potential. Perhaps you're well-versed in different object-oriented programming languages and are itching to learn a new language such as C# and apply it actively. What we're seeking is an individual who is hungry to acquire new skills, unafraid to roll up their sleeves for occasional manual testing when needed.
We offer numerous opportunities for your professional development with us. In the future, you could evolve into a C# Developer driving the advancement of our automation product based on .NET, or a DevOps Engineer orchestrating continuous integration on the Azure platform. All of this unfolds within an agile environment, where daily interactions with developers keep you in sync with the latest feature developments.
Our team consists of a team leader, scrum master, developers, and us, QA engineers, who cover their backs. As a QA, you'll be involved in project inception right from the beginning in close collaboration with backend developers, determining automation opportunities, and ensuring thorough manual testing when needed.
WHAT IS OUR TECHNOLOGY STACK?
- We deliver cross-platform automation products with C# and .NET 6, the tests are written with xUnit.
- Our CI/CD lives in Azure DevOps.
- The product you will be ensuring quality for is for Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac.
- Knowledge of different testing approaches and techniques.
- Knowledge of C# or other object-oriented programming language with willing to learn C#.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Azure and Azure DevOps is an advantage.
- Experience in test automation.
WHAT DO WE BRING TO YOU?
- Balance between work, family, hobbies or anything else: We have a shorter workweek (37.5 hours/week), 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick/volunteering days and flexible working hours.
- Working in hybrid mode – we would like to see you in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but let us know what suits you and we will find a solution.
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuilding events.
- Transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs).
- Opportunities for growth - we organize internal workshops, mentoring, or a Brand Ambassador program, where we support colleagues in their creation and presentation skills.
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- View videos and photos of our teams at Welcome to the Jungle.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica's story!
If this role could be a fit and you would like to know more, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will revert shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other. Or you can also connect with us at email@example.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs