Vice President, Information Security
DoceboDocebo's learning platform enables you to drive engagement, productivity, and connections with your customers, partners, and employees.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better. 💙
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 800+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution? 🚀
About This Opportunity:
We are actively seeking a VP of Information Security who embodies a mix of humility and entrepreneurial spirit. This role demands a professional who can effortlessly juggle project management, people leadership, and hands-on mentorship, all grounded in a robust understanding of cyber and information security.As a direct report to the CIO, you will play a critical role in guiding our organization through the nuances of information security governance & compliance, corporate IT security, product security, and cloud infrastructure security. This role is an exceptional opportunity for someone eager to make a meaningful impact in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Reports to: Chief Information OfficerLocation: Biassono or Milan, Italy (Hybrid)
- Develop and implement a forward-thinking cybersecurity strategy, acting as a strategic advisor to senior leaders and identifying opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Cultivate and articulate a progressive vision for the company's future security landscape.
- Instill a culture of security throughout the organization via public speaking, training programs, and stringent accountability measures.
- Oversee and refine our security posture and roadmap, ensuring alignment with Docebo’s business objectives and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as our CPO, CTO, and other executives to ensure the integrity of our products and systems.
- Champion adherence to and compliance with recognized industry security standards, conducting internal audits and coordinating with external auditors as necessary.
- Inspire and guide a high-performance cybersecurity team, setting clear objectives, and milestones, and maintaining accountability.
- Expand your expertise in our products, technologies, and systems to drive informed decisions.
- Manage security-related contractual and legal matters; author and maintain comprehensive internal and external policy and process documentation.
- Implement and track security metrics to ensure effectiveness and enable continuous optimization.
- Promote a culture of distributed security responsibility, improving training and awareness across the organization.
- Provide hands-on mentorship and support to your team, fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Prioritize and plan cybersecurity projects effectively, setting clear success criteria and detailed implementation plans.
- Engage in pragmatic collaboration with tech and product leaders, justifying cybersecurity initiatives with clear value, cost, and risk assessments.
- Represent Docebo in professional forums, including negotiations and interactions with industry peers, regulators, auditors, and other external stakeholders.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in technology and/or cybersecurity, including a minimum of 3 years in a senior leadership role.
- Fluent knowledge of English and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in scaling security practices in a rapidly growing organization.
- Hands-on experience with in-house software development teams, particularly in securing web and mobile applications, and in cloud environments.
- Broad expertise in both corporate IT security and product cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated ability in leading change and ensuring the delivery of projects with a high standard of quality and timeliness.
- Deep knowledge in infrastructure security, with a strong focus on cloud-based security practices and technologies. AWS cloud expertise is preferred.
- Proven track record of growing and developing a team in tandem with fast-paced company growth.
- A business-first, solution-oriented mindset in security, extending beyond traditional risk and gap analysis.
- The capability to operate both in detail-oriented tasks and in developing overarching security strategies and frameworks.
- Strong regulatory knowledge, including familiarity with Privacy Laws, SOC2, ISO27001, and an understanding of the changing dynamics in AI. FedRamp experience is advantageous.
Benefits & Perks 😍-Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you-Employee Share Purchase Plan-Career progression/internal mobility opportunities-Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women's Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)-WeWork partnership and “Work from Anywhere” program
Hybrid Office Model 🏢We believe when people are together, they develop deeper relationships and accelerate innovation. Because of this, all Docebo employees worldwide are “hybrid.” We encourage in-person collaboration while supporting work-from-home when employees need dedicated focus time, allowing Docebians to do their best every day. Each team leader is able to decide how often their teams come into the office, considering the needs of the team and the employee’s needs. Our Talent Acquisition team will let you know about the role you are applying for and the hybrid details during the first interview.
About Docebo 💙Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Guildford, ENG, GB, GU1 … Guildford, ENG, GB, GU1 1DB Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 65K - 121K * USD 65K+ *
Governance Risk And Assurance [Head of Cyber Incident Management}Compliance Finance Forensics Governance Incident response KPIs +3
Career development Equity Flex hours Gear Health care +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs