OT Cyber Requirements Manager
EDFEDF is an energy provider, supplying electricity and gas to homes and businesses in the UK. Compare our energy prices, get a quote and switch. Our electricity is zero carbon.
Location: Gloucester, flexible home and office working supported.
Salary: Upwards of £80,000 per annum and benefits, dependent on experience
Employment type: Permanent
You will be required to obtain SC vetting
Are you an experienced Leader looking to join an expanding team? Do you have a proven track record in Operation Technology? Would you like to support EDF with both our operating power stations as well as a Nuclear New build?
You will provide technical advice, oversight, and support to ensure the effective development and implementation of cybersecurity controls to protect the nuclear licensees’ operational technology (OT) from cyber threats throughout the nuclear life cycle.
You will also offer advice and operational support to the Cyber Security Senior Manager and Nuclear Information Security Officer (NISO) and the wider CS&IA Team within Nuclear Security, particularly in the areas of policy, risk management, communication, and engagement for Operational Technology (OT) for all nuclear licensees.
Pay, benefits, and culture…
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a company pension scheme, a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, and the opportunity to earn a bonus.
At EDF, everyone’s welcome. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone has a voice and where you feel confident being yourself. We’re committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion. We’d like our future workforce to have an equal gender balance, represent a broad mix of people from minority ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQ+, those of us with a disability, and supporting social mobility.
We’re a disability confident employer, and we’ll do all we can to help with your application, making adjustments as you need.
We’ll value the difference you bring and offer opportunities for you to thrive and succeed.
What you’ll be doing…
As the OT Cyber Requirements Manager, you will provide direct support to the Cyber Security Senior Manager, the Head of Cyber Security & Information Assurance, and the licensees' Senior Information Risk Owners (SIROs) (via BISOs) to ensure the successful and coherent delivery of cybersecurity on nuclear power stations (in operation, construction, or planning) to protect the integrity of Operational Technology (OT) systems.
You will lead the OT Cyber Requirements Group, which provides deep, niche technical capability in OT cybersecurity. This role requires a good understanding of the underpinning Government regulation and legislation, recognized cybersecurity standards and best practice, including security risk assessment methodologies, and a good technical understanding of cyber threats and related risks. You should also have a good working knowledge of how fleet and risk management are performed across the existing nuclear fleet and within the nuclear new build projects.
Who you are…
- Proven team leadership and stakeholder management skills – proven ability to influence and inform
- Educated to degree level (or have equivalent level professional and practical experience)
- Experience in providing information and cyber security guidance and undertaking assurance reviews of OT and IT systems and procedures in a regulated environment
- Good working knowledge of applicable national and international standards and information security frameworks (e.g., ISO27000, HMG Security Policy framework, IEC62443, NIST)
- Good understanding and practical experience of complex cybersecurity threats and risks.
- Strong communication and people skills, with the ability to gain people’s trust and find a pragmatic balance between business and security requirements.
- Good knowledge and experience of relevant regulations and policy including Nuclear Industries Security Regulations (NISR 2003), ONR SyAPs and NCSC CAF
- Working knowledge of current risk methodologies
- Ability to work on their initiative, with minimal supervision and meet demanding milestones as part of a security team.
- A recognized Information Security certificate e.g., Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), GICSP or similar.
- Command and Control/Emergency decision-making experience.
Join us and together we can help Britain achieve Net Zero.
Closing date: 14th Feb 2024
#HinkleyPointCJobs #HPCCommissioning #DestinationNuclear #EDFNuclearJobs
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs