Cybersecurity Internship (2024)
Dell TechnologiesDell Bietet Laptops, Monitore, Computer, Gaming, Zubehör, Server, Support & Umfassende Speicherlösungen | Jetzt Einkaufen | Offizielle Dell-Website
Cybersecurity Internship (2024)
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Vulnerability Assessment Intern on our Security & Resiliency Team in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
What you’ll achieve
As an Intern Undergraduate, you will be responsible for issue resolution on cybersecurity problems that may be diverse and highly complex, with emphasis on security operations, as well as, selects methods and techniques for identifying and advocating effective security solutions.
- Work in vulnerability management operations and governance program to resolve engagement requests received from ServiceNow while maintaining defined SLAs.
- Provide vulnerability scanning and remediation support to the respective stakeholders on any potential findings / vulnerabilities identified in the application or infrastructure layer.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of process documentation and training materials including SOPs.
- Participate as an integral part of the team, exhibiting ownership, follow through, initiative, awareness and effective communication with peers and management.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- A Degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major. Able to join us by Feb/Mar 2024 (4-6 months).
- Understanding of vulnerability management domain is advantage.
- Collaborative / team player, self-driven, independent.
- Good technical aptitude, problem solving and ability to quickly learn and master new topics and domains.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills to present complex security issues and vulnerability analysis.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 30 April 2024
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Manila, Manulife Business Processing … Manila, Manulife Business Processing Services Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 44K - 120K * USD 44K+ *
Junior Penetration TesterApplication security CEH Computer Science eWPT Exploits Finance +10
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs