Product- & Cyber Security Officer (f/m/div.)
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As the Product and Cyber Security Officer, you play a pivotal role in safeguarding the cyber security of our products and the overarching IT infrastructure of our company, Mobility Aftermarket (MA) on a global scale.
- As the Topic Owner, you are the first point of contact for product-related/general IT system cyber security, where you are responsible for competence management (especially CS awareness), allocation of relevant cyber security resources and interface to product-related cyber security research activities.
- With regard to Governance and Compliance, you take charge of the governance for product-related and general IT system security activities on behalf of executive management.
- This entails implementing and enforcing product-related and general IT system cyber security directives and standards; intervening in cyber security-related activities and promptly (de-)escalating them when necessary; as well as establishing a suitable cyber security management system, while ensuring that projects define relevant CS-related requirements.
- Lastly, you are responsible for Risk Reporting, which means you also ensure that CS-related risks with relevance are appropriately reported according to Bosch directives and standards.
- Education: completed university studies (bachelor's/master's degree/MBA/PhD) in Information Technology or a comparable subject with cyber security background
- Experience and Knowledge: expert knowledge (Level 3) in IT security and information security risk management (e.g. threat risk analysis, finding and balancing security controls); experience with ISO 21434 is a plus
- Personality and Working Practice: You show strong technical leadership and communication / moderation skills
- Languages: fluent written and spoken German and English
We offer flexible working models: from various part-time options to mobile working and job sharing. Feel free to contact us.
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need support during your application?
Teresa Ade (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Maximilian Paul Gessenhardt (Functional Department)
Still unsure which job really suits you? Then register for Bosch Insights.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
London, England, United Kingdom London, England, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 100K - 210K * USD 100K+ *
Senior Penetration TesterCERT Clearance CREST Ethical hacking Pentesting Security Clearance +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Medical leave +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs