Global Insider Cyber Threat Investigator, Advisor
What We'll Bring:The Advisor, Global Insider Cyber Threat Investigator (Investigator) will join a globally dispersed team of professionals specialized in cybersecurity, investigations, and insider cyber threat, to investigate potential incidents of data loss, data destruction, or sabotage occurring on TransUnion information systems. The Investigator will collaborate with leaders of Cybersecurity, Information Security, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Compliance and business units to secure TU information and information systems against insider cyber threats.
What You'll Bring:
The Advisor, Global Insider Cyber Threat Investigator (Investigator) will conduct cybersecurity investigations into potential insider cyber threat activities. Investigations will be based on log data from multiple sources, computer forensics, eDiscovery, and witness and subject interviews. The Investigator will write, edit, and publish technical investigation reports for use by the Chief Information Security Officer and other TransUnion organizations. During investigations, the Investigator will coordinate with internal customers and partners, such as Employee Relations, Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Corporate Investigations and business units. The Investigator may liaise with external security entities related to TransUnion by contract, or with law enforcement agencies in relevant jurisdictions. The Investigator will become expert in TransUnion Information Security Policy, and familiar with other policy bearing on information or information systems. The Investigator will comply with standard operating procedures, TransUnion policies, and investigation best practices. The Investigator will be vigilant for insider cyber threat vulnerabilities and if discovered, will document the vulnerability, and inform the proper organization to insure mitigation.
Impact You'll Make:
What You'll Bring
- BS or BA degree preferably in information security, cybersecurity or any combination of equivalent education, experience, and certified formal training.
- A thorough understanding of computer networking, endpoints, servers, and cloud applications.
- Investigations training and certification.
- Experience interviewing witnesses and investigation subjects.
- Insider threat training, certification, or demonstrable experience in the discipline.
- At least three-years of experience conducting insider cyber threat investigations.
- Experience with insider threat tools, such as Data Loss Prevention, SIEM, UEBA, and computer forensics.
- Experience identifying telemetry indicating data theft or precursor activity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills suitable for expressing technical details at the corporate executive level.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders.
- Passion for technology, innovation and optimizing processes.
- A positive, friendly attitude that aligns with TransUnion’s corporate values and beliefs.
TransUnion Job TitleAdvisor, Cybersecurity
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs