IT Security Engineer M/W - CDI
Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma Lingolsheim, a booming production site, is growing and investing in numerous projects every year.
We are seeking :
A motivated professional to join the IT Department as IT Security Engineer
You will be located in the Lingolsheim Operations and Delivery (O&D) IT office, under the leadership of the local Head of IT, as your line manager. You will also be part of the Corporate Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) team. The ISRM team is accountable for the design and implementation of Octapharma’s group security program and services, which includes vulnerability and threat management.
As part of this role, you will carry out the following tasks :
- Review and analyze security vulnerabilities, cyber threats, security alerts and incidents detected in our office (IT) and production (OT) infrastructure assets deployed on-premisses or in our AWS/Azure cloud platforms (servers, laptops, network devices, printers, IOT Devices, etc)
- Perform security patching, configuration changes and temporary work-around with technology providers to remediate or mitigate identified security vulnerabilities with support from the security vulnerability management team, platform owners and other IT team
- Great communication skills and ability to engage and guide business system owners and technology providers in a concise and clear manner to obtain support and commitment to perform security remediation
- Work with a “service mindset” with an effective and positive collaboration together with technology platform owners, security and other IT team
- Advise, train and coach IT colleagues, and other technical teams e.g. platform owners, production automation teams, to help to deliver vulnerability remediation across all site
- Working knowledge of security hardening best practises such as CIS hardening for operational systems and applying guidance from technology providers for security hardening of hardware
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Security, or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional work experience in IT services delivery in roles such as systems developer, network engineering and operations, or security engineering
- 3+ years of experience in security remediation activities such as vulnerability remediation cyber threats and alerts/incidents investigations and handling
- A good understanding of vulnerability management theory and application including: vulnerability lifecycle and security rating e.g. CVSS-SIG and CVE-Mitre
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, and prioritize delivery in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, Active directory
- Desirable certifications in MSCE
- Desirable: Working knowledge of vulnerability solutions: Qualys, Claroty or similar used in OT networks, and solutions such as Ivanti Neurons RBVM
You are confident and able to communicate the value of your work to support our business goals.
You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
You have a high level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential matters and convince by appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
This position is open to people with disabilities.
What’s the best thing about working with us?
- You help save lives - Every day is meaningful as we produce life-saving medicines
- Family values - Long-term perspective for employees and relationships
- Skills development - We offer various internal and external employee and leadership trainings and digital solutions
- Located in city center: auto/motorcycle/bike parkings, ecomobility agreement
- Company canteen: 7d/7 breakfast/lunch/dinner, local products cooked on site, partial coverage of meal costs
- Active company life: awareness days, theme weeks, annual event, ...
- Dynamic Work Council: preferential ticket prices, sports activities, vacation vouchers, children's Christmas party, ...
- Company micro-nursery
- Incentive bonuses and profit-sharing
- Attractive health insurance
Please e-mail your application in English describing your motivation, and enclosing your CV.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs