Senior Penetration Tester
Virginia Beach, VA, United States
PeratonPeraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly...
As our Senior Penetration Tester you will have the opportuntiy to provide support to technical processes and technical management processes in support of comprehensive test and evaluation associated with test support, operational verification of installations and support efforts for Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E), Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E), and Penetration testing (PEN testing).
- Provide support by utilizing experience working with Entra ID (Azure AD), Active Directory, SSO, MFA, Azure application integration, Identity Federation.
- Provide support by utilizing experience in automation using Powershell, PowerAutomate, Logic Apps, Graph API.
- Provide support by utilizing experience working with Microsoft Entra ID and Microsoft 365 in a hybrid environment.
- Provide support by utilizing experience extending or integrating on premises AD with Entra ID.
- Provide support by utilizing experience managing identity and access in Microsoft Entra ID.
- Provide support by utilizing experience conducting Red Team operations in an MDE environment.
- Provide support by utilizing experience with AWS, Cloud Audit, Serverless and Microservice Architecture.
- Provide support utilizing experience working with AWS services (such as EC2, S3, KMS, RDS) and security best practices relevant to those services
- Provide support by performing web application and API penetration testing, and Cloud Security Audits
- Provide support by utilizing experience with Web Services penetration testing (RESTful and SOAP) Web Authentication protocols (e.g. OAuth2, SAML, LDAP)
- Providing support by writing proof of concept code to demonstrate the severity of a potential security issues
- Provide support by utilizing working knowledge with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby)
- Minimum of 8 years with BS/BA; Minimum of 6 years with MS/MA; Minimum of 3 years with PhD
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in penetration testing and/or offensive Cyber operations.
- Shall have demonstrated experience utilizing penetration tools.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in mimicking threat behavior.
- Active TOP SECRET/SCI Security clearance.
- Ability to travel up to 10% travel and will be onsite Dam Neck site
- Demonstrated experience performing vulnerability assessments with the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution tool.
- Demonstrated experience with performing STIG assessments to include using SCAP benchmarks.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing packet analyzer tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump.
- Certifications: CEH or GSEC or Security+
Minimum certification as 541 (or similar as required by the Technical Instruction) at the Intermediate level per DoDD 8140.01, or successor.
Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE) or Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE) or Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP) certification required
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range$112,000 - $179,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs