Cyber Co-Op Summer/Fall 2024 (July Start)
Johnston, RI, United States
Factory Mutual Insurance CompanyFM Global's multinational presence and capabilities allow us to provide seamless insurance solutions, services and claims response around the world.
We are a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
This US-based remote opportunity will require periodic travel to our corporate headquarters in Johnston, RI, which is part of the greater Providence area.
With a large college-age population, Providence offers a vibrant arts and entertainment scene that includes local theatre and music, collegiate and minor league sporting events, and excellent restaurants, and we’re not that far from the breathtaking RI beaches!
FM Global is hiring a Cyber Security Specialist Co-Op to join our team for the Fall 2024, Full-time for 6 months starting July 2024!
This is a great opportunity for students that are motivated to apply their classroom experience, professional attitude, and personal ambition. You will get firsthand experience while earning college credits and getting paid!
As a Cyber co-op, you will be a member of the Cyber Threat Services Team. This team is responsible for detecting cyber security threats impacting FM Global and responding to those events. This opportunity will expose you to the latest enterprise security tools, working in a multifaceted environment with an encouraging team of professionals.
- Must be able to work full time 37.5 hours a week for 6 months.
- Hours: 9am to 5pm EST Monday- Friday
Enrolled in a Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology, or related degree program
- Strong team players who can work independently when needed and have a solid understanding of basic concepts in at least one technology subject area (i.e.: Security Monitoring, Offensive Security, Networking, Systems Administration)
- Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to generate creative ideas to tackle problems and improve work methods
- Desire and willingness to learn new technologies
The hiring range for this position is $23.00 to $25.00 per hour. The final salary offer will vary based on geographic location, individual education, skills, and experience.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs