Security Engineer, IAM
Hyderabad, India (Main Office)
DeliverooWe deliver your takeouts or essential groceries from the best-rated local partners straight to your door. Download our app or order online. Food. We Get It.
At Deliveroo, our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As a Security Engineer you will have the opportunity to build and implement various company wide security controls and technologies. Working closely with key business stakeholders and members of the Security team, you will roll up your sleeves and help execute the security strategy and roadmap.
Reporting to the security engineering manager, this hands-on technical role will be working on a range of security projects and activities. You will be directly influencing the security posture of many projects across the company to ensure that security plays a key part in everything we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as one of the central points of contact with the business with regards to cyber security.
- Work with Security Architects and other key stakeholders to ensure that security is built into the design of projects and initiatives across the business.
- Build, implement and maintain key security controls and technologies for the Security team and the company aligned to the security strategy and roadmap.
- Analyse applications, systems, and infrastructure to identify key security risks, and recommend and drive security improvements.
- Contribute to business and security requirements in product evaluations via the RFP process.
- Collaborate with the Product Security function to ensure the appropriate security controls and technologies are in place across the tech stack to support DevSecOps.
- Provide SME support for security technologies or in the event of a security incident as required.
- Contribute to Security Risk Management function on the development of security policies and standards, security audits, risk management, and security awareness and training.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+years experience in building and deploying Cloud workloads.
- Experience in coding (Java, golang and Scala), building tools and re-factoring code.
- Broad knowledge of the security technologies and capabilities used in an enterprise, particularly in a high growth, cloud based environment.
- Experience with AWS/GCP and containerised environments and ensuring that security architecture and engineering aligns to that model.
- Deep knowledge of at least one security domain (e.g., identity and access management, application security, data security, cloud security, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong hands-on and technical background with a solid understanding of enterprise systems, the various security threats and risks they face, and how to remediate them.
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in AWS IAM
- Experience with SAML and SSO
- Knowledge of security compliance standards and regulations including the GDPR/Data protection.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Application security Audits AWS Cloud Compliance Computer Science DevSecOps Docker Finance GCP GDPR Golang IAM Java Product security RFPs Risk management SAML Scala Security strategy SSO Strategy
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs