Account Executive - Cyber Security & Business Intelligence (BI)
CyberlogicWe’re a managed services provider that transforms businesses to perform at their best, with cutting-edge tech and solutions that make sense.
Account Executive - Cyber Security & Business Intelligence (BI)
Stellenbosch / Johannesburg (Remote / Hybrid)
Cyberlogic is a trusted Managed Solutions Provider focusing on optimising cloud infrastructure and cyber security. Our just cause is to enable digital transformation through delivering unquestionable value.
Our core capabilities are in IT leadership, security and cloud. We have over 27 years of experience in infrastructure and support services, adhere to ITIL best practices and hold a breadth of knowledge across various technologies and industries.
We believe our people are essential to our continued success and support career growth through our Go4Growth model which is aimed at encouraging our people to continuously contribute, learn, evolve and succeed.
- We challenge ourselves to be more AWESOME
- We are driven to KEEP learning and EVOLVING
- We look beyond symptoms to identify and RESOLVE ROOT CAUSES
- We hold each other accountable through CANDID and constructive FEEDBACK
- We respect and care for each other and know we will only SUCCEED if we work AS A TEAM
- We CARE deeply ABOUT the success of CYBERLOGIC
- We FINISH WHAT WE START
- We always GIVE OUR BEST even if it means putting in the hard yards
- We KEEP THINGS SIMPLE
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Account Executive – Cyber Security and BI will be responsible for creating and executing on a Go-To-Market plan to develop new client relationships. They are motivated by the challenges and excitement of growing a business through creative thinking and collaboration, and above all have a strong drive to support client priorities by matching them with robust and viable solutions. A successful candidate will consistently be sourcing, solutioning and closing net-new logos to the highest level of customer satisfaction. Key components of the role will include:
- Establishing professional and consultative relationships with client stakeholders, up to C-level where applicable, across a range of small, mid-sized and large accounts by developing a core understanding of their unique business drivers and matching them with solutions that align to the clients’ OKRs (Objectives, Key Results)
- Crafting proposals and closing deals that result in consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other relevant teams across the business to create and refine strategies, processes, and policies that drive organisational growth
- Collaborating with external business partners (vendors, OEMs, etc.) to drive mutually beneficial outcomes for shared prospects and clients
- Developing Sales Plan: Develop a comprehensive sales plan to reach and exceed sales quota both on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Lead Generation: Build and execute on strategies to identify and seek out new leads and opportunities in the Cyber Security, and Business Intelligence (BI) market.
- Account Planning: Define clear plans to convert prospects to closed won opportunities. Identify and reach decision makers and key influencers and can persuade them to take-action by leaning on best-practice sales methodologies.
- Industry Knowledge: Constantly refresh insight, knowledge and understanding of broad IT technology industry, solutions and strategies.
- Presentation and Proposal Building: Professionally and effectively communicate Cyberlogic’s solutions to new prospects through presentations, written proposals, RFP responses and regular business correspondence.
- Pipeline Management: Follow the sales processes/procedures including creating and maintaining a monthly/quarterly sales forecast and excellent CRM hygiene.
- Vendor/Partner Ecosystem Management: Build relationships with key partner/vendor stakeholders to execute joint account and market development opportunities which leads to new solutions and revenue sources ensuring mutual alignment and maximisation of co-selling opportunities.
- Data/Performance Analytics: Assist in monitoring and analysing objectives and key results (OKRs) to evaluate the effectiveness of sales campaigns. Contribute insights to optimise strategies and improve ROI of sales/demand generation activities.
- Outstanding commercial sales acumen derived from previous experience in a sales or account management role, preferably within the IT/Cloud services, Cyber Security, or Data Analytics and Intelligence industries.
- A demonstrable understanding of one or more of the following disciplines: IT & Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Cyber Security, or Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a demonstrated desire to grow and achieve personal and work goals.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team.
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a remote / hybrid environment.
- Exceptional organisational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to tailor messaging to suit differing personas and business priorities.
- Leadership qualities and a deep desire to nurture those skills and competencies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of relevant B2B sales and/or account management experience.
- An excellent sales track record selling technology solutions within the following fields: Cyber Security, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Technology Solutions, SaaS.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or a related field. Additional education/certifications are desirable.
- Experience in acquiring key new logo customers (Hunting).
- Skilled Solution Seller with a shown ability to build proposals.
- Ability to operate up to a C-Level within our prospects & customers (CIOs, CTOs).
- Familiarity with established sales methodologies such as MEDDIC or Value Selling preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar is desirable.
- Leadership experience (formal and/or informal) is a plus.
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license is required (may be required to travel to clients/offices)
Should you work from home, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location to deliver your best in terms of performance and productivity.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs