Advanced Cyber Analyst, TS/SCI (St Louis)
St Louis, MO
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
An active Top Secret / SCI clearance is required for consideration for hire for this role. Work is to be performed 100% onsite with our Government Customer
An Advanced Cybersecurity Analytics Specialist participates on a team of skilled cybersecurity professionals that support the Cybersecurity Operations Center. Advanced Cybersecurity Analytics Specialist perform investigative services in order to identify trends and patterns within the organizations information technology infrastructure that indicate the presence of malicious cyber actors. Advanced Cybersecurity Analytics Specialist aggregate data from multiple sources and provide operational recommendations to organizational leadership. The operational recommendations are delivered to organizational leadership in the form of presentations, graphic visualizations, tuning requests, and custom signature creation.
What You'll Get To Do:
The Contractor shall provide ACA services which aggregates and analyzes products, data, and information to identify trends and patterns, anomalous activity, provide situational awareness of government networks, missions, and threats, and provide operational recommendations, visualizations, tuning requests, and custom signature creation to the Cybersecurity Operations Cell (CSOC) and other internal and external stakeholders.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
The ACA team will provide the training on how to use the analytic tools and help the candidate to understand the data science parts needed for the job but what ACA needs the most are candidates who are:
REQUIRED: US Citizen with an Active TS/SCI (required to obtain a CI Poly within 6 months)
- Please note this is 100% onsite work (no remote)
Detail-oriented and who are willing to collaborate with others.
Lifelong and Fast learners
Excellent research and problem-solving skills
Strong familiarity with SNORT signatures and YARA rules.
Strong familiarity with the Elastic Stack (Elastic search, Logstash, and Kibana)
Cybersecurity experience, mid-level at a minimum (for example Help-desk, Tier I - III SOC, Engineering, DevSecOps)
Willing to institute a cultural change on how to use Big Data to impact organizational decision making.
All Contractor personnel performing ACA services shall have or obtain within six months of start a certification that is in compliance with Department of Defense (DoD) Directive (DoDD) 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III and CSSP Analyst.
We use Greenhouse Software as our applicant tracking system and Free Busy for HR screen request scheduling. At times, your email may block our communication with you. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so that you don't miss updates on your application.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 900 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,500 customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- Remote workforce primarily (U.S. based only, some travel may be required for certain positions, working on-site may be required for Federal positions)
- 100% employer-paid medical premiums (employee only $0 deductible and HSA plans) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 100% employer-paid dental premiums (employee only) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 12 corporate holidays and a Flexible Time Off (FTO) program
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Pet Benefit Option
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs