Project Cyber Security Manager
Perth, WA, AU
AlstomLeading the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, Alstom develops and markets integrated systems that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation.
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, 80,000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars.
Alstom’s state-of-the-art signalling solutions allow operators to ensure the highest standards in safe, seamless travel with urban and mainline solutions that meet the specific needs of each operation environment.
Join the Alstom team
- Nature of the project, Brownfield, complete & unique to deliver on entire city network
- Multicultural collaboration across the project, inclusive environment
- Perth CBD location with international travel as required – France, India & China
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Annual gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Additional Alstom Annual leave
Organize and manage Cybersecurity activities during Project (contract execution), primarily for turnkey railway projects where security around the communications aspect of the project delivery is essential. Join us on a permanent basis as a Project Cyber Security Manager based out Perth, Australia.
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your Management skills across Cybersecurity in our Rolling Stock, Signalling department.
You'll Provide support during technical design meetings for cybersecurity activities, while cascading requirements to suppliers, Managing Third Parties Risks,etc.
Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with teams across the business Planning security activities within the development life cycle, estimate costs and duration, identify and, identify training needs.
You’ll specifically take care of Cybersecurity context and risk analysis, Reporting on Project Cybersecurity status but also Definition of Cybersecurity Operating Procedures
We’ll look to you for
- Analyse Project / Program security needs (including laws and local regulations), determine security objectives and main security risks strategy
- Cost / Quality / Delay of Project/Program Cybersecurity deliverables, as needed per Project context :
- Evaluation of the Project/Program achieved Cybersecurity level
- Obtain agreement from Project/Program/Customer about the set of security measures to be implemented
- Manage vulnerabilities and Cybersecurity issues and actions plan, Manage Project Cybersecurity related communication,
- Promoting the Alstom Code of Ethics and adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role.
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering; IT, Cybersecurity or Security Technologies.
- Cybersecurity standards and regulations
- Methods of Cybersecurity Risk Analysis
- Techniques of systems and networks, operating systems and associated programming languages.
- Knowledge of the main techniques for evaluating systems security
- Dynamic, autonomous. Creativity and ability to work in a complex environment
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career.
- Work with new security standards for rail signalling
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications now open until 2nd March with shortlisting to commence upon application
Important to note An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company as Alstom are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, … Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 30K - 56K * USD 30K+ *
Service Integration and Management SIAM Lead- Baseline Clearance - 12moClearance Cloud DevSecOps ITIL Monitoring Security Clearance +1
Career development Flex hours Health care Team events Yoga
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs