Principal Professional Services Consultant, SASE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Palo Alto NetworksImplement Zero Trust, Secure your Network, Cloud workloads, Hybrid Workforce, Leverage Threat Intelligence & Security Consulting. Cybersecurity Services & Education for CISO’s, Head of Infrastructure, Network Security Engineers, Cloud...
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
The Principal Professional Services Consultant (SASE) is an expert with a strong understanding of network security, Palo Alto Networks firewalls, GlobalProtect, and SD-WAN. The Professional Services Consultant knows how to implement, optimize, and operate SASE Platforms.
This is a highly technical role. The Principal Professional Services Consultant (SASE) will develop, maintain and leverage expertise on SASE Platforms and the relevant tools that can be used to optimize the deployment and operation of the Platforms.
As a Principal Professional Services Consultant (SASE), you’ll get into the details of our platform. You will push the buttons, flip the levers, turn the knobs. You do not shy away from difficult challenges as it relates to cybersecurity, implementations, and integrations. You are the technical authority and will interact directly with our customers to help them secure their digital environments. The customers are counting on you to perform this work and train their staff. And while experience on the company’s platform is desired, even more important is having a solid foundation in networking and security technologies combined with excellent communication skills.
In fact, extensive experience with a competitor’s technology can play to your advantage. Many of the opportunities involve a client migrating to our platform for the first time, so understanding the nuances of that technology will enable you to be a better Palo Alto Networks consultant. And don't worry, we will send you to our Professional Services Academy to prepare you for the role, so you are experienced with our suite of services and products before you first meet the customer.
- Migrate customers from legacy remote access technologies to Palo Alto Networks platforms
- Implement SD-WAN solutions to provide secure connectivity for branch or remote sites to central locations or Data Centers
- Integrate the remote access solutions with SD-WAN technologies to achieve SASE objectives
- Build custom security policies and application signatures, configured for our client’s needs
- Progress and uphold expertise in deploying advanced Palo Alto Networks features and functionality
- Provide after hours and weekend on-call support, as needed, to support maintenance activities
- Analyze logs and events from the solution to perform initial troubleshooting and issue identification
- Work with our Technical Assistance Center to troubleshoot and diagnose support cases
- Maintain the Company's solution and provide mentorship on code upgrades and best practices
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables and scope
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/training/experience or equivalent military experience required
- 4+ years of remote user access technologies, including IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, Explicit Proxy, ZTNA
- Experience with SD-WAN Architectures and providers
- Tunneling protocols such as SSL/TLS, IPSec, GRE
- Authentication methodologies, including - 2FA, SAML, RADIUS, LDAP, TACACS, Certificates
- Directory Services, including - OKTA, Active Directory, Azure ADFS
- Strong Routing Skills, including - BGP, Redistribution to other routing protocols, Static Routing, Traffic Steering, PBF
- Next-Generation Firewall capabilities, configuration, and deployment. Including Panorama, User-ID, App-ID, Threat Prevention, URL Filtering, CASB, DLP, SSL Decryption
- Experience deploying and configuring SD-WAN technologies, preferably Prisma SD-WAN (Formerly CloudGenix) and PanOS native environments
- Experience identifying and executing on opportunities where automation can be used to optimize the deployment and operation of Palo Alto Networks SASE products in on-premise, and public cloud models
- Ability to work within small creative teams as well as cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel is required in the scope of your duties - It can be heavy but we believe in a work/life balance and will do our best to ensure project travel is minimized when possible
- Experience with network, security solutions, remote access and remote connectivity technologies in large environments
- Experience with troubleshooting skills related to networking, routing, IP, NAT, IPSEC VPNs and knowledge of how these interact with applications and users
- Experience with installation, configuration and operation of high-end firewall appliances, ideally with Palo Alto Networks products
- Possess one of more of the following industry certifications: CISSP, CCNA, CNSE, JNCIE-SEC, CCSE, CCSM, PCNSE
- Effectively handle multiple projects and work calmly under pressure
- An excellent writer, with strong verbal social skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate to senior leaders, technical peers, and non-technical partners
- Ability to work with the customers security & network teams to build confidence across the business units impacted by the change with the addition Palo Alto Networks
Our Professional Services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients post-sale. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves.
As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you won’t wait for them to be raised, you’ll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs