This position helps ensure that the company remains in compliance with SaaS industry regulations and certifications. This position reports to the Compliance Manager and works with various organizations at the company to help implement and maintain standards, policies, plans, processes, procedures, and other activities as required to meet corporate regulatory requirements. This position will manage compliance projects, track compliance activities, develop reports, track metrics, conduct testing of internal controls and perform internal self-assessments and audits. This position will occasionally interface with Third Party Assessment Organizations in support of external assessments and audits.
This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, these activities –
- Engage with a variety of SailPoint teams in the activity required to maintain controls required of these certifications.
- Develop and maintain Compliance related documents such as Compliance project dashboard, compliance related processes and procedures, etc.
- Manage and conduct on-going assessment of those departments, policies and protocols within the scope of the certifications; responsible for summarizing and reporting results of these self-assessments to SailPoint Management.
- Monitor and maintain established SailPoint Certification Program documentation required to support continual certification activity within SailPoint.
- Responsible for actively monitoring and reporting remediation activity required to address identified gaps through self-assessments and audits.
- Aid in the Identification of security risks and development of risk treatment plans.
- Provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operations.
- Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that risk management, controls and the governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization’s objectives and goals to be met.
- Maintain positive and open communication with various internal teams
- Interface with outside parties in support of external audits and assessments.
- Manage Customer audit or assessment requests.
- Work with SailPoint management to ensure plans are in place to deal with compliance problems when they occur and before certifications are jeopardized.
- Assist Management to identify, implement, and maintain appropriate security and compliance measures.
- Leverage dashboards or platform specific consoles and repositories associated with certifications to represent threats and vulnerabilities in the environment.
- Assist in other compliance department duties and roles as required.
This position will require a general working knowledge of the processes and procedures required to develop, test, promote, manage, distribute, support and secure SailPoint products and services.
- 3-4 years of experience as a compliance analyst and/or IT auditor
- Experience with SOC 1 or SOC 2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, PCI, C5, IRAP or similar compliance frameworks
- Project management experience
- General knowledge of IT systems, DevOps, IT security, AWS and Azure environment.
- General knowledge of SaaS SDLC.
- Well-versed in legal and regulatory guidelines and best practices
- Technical systems knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to build strong relationships across cross-functional teams
- Strong technical writing and research skills
- Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills
Any of the following certifications are a plus:
- CISA, CIA, CISSP, PMP
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Bolingbrook, IL, US Bolingbrook, IL, US Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 120K - 157K * USD 120K+ *
Information Security Analyst - Bolingbrook - ILActive Directory Audits AWS Compliance CompTIA Monitoring +8
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +5
Houston, Texas, United States Houston, Texas, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 60K - 102K * USD 60K+ *
Senior Cyber Security AnalystAudits CISSP Compliance Computer Science Exploits Incident response +4
Competitive pay Flexible spending account Health care Insurance Medical leave +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs