Summer 2024 Intern - IT Compliance and Risk Analyst
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of DallasWe are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
ABOUT THE DALLAS FED:
At the Dallas Fed we serve the public by partnering with communities and businesses, promoting jobs and stable prices, and keeping your money safe and available. We welcome different perspectives, ideas, and experiences, and are committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse culture. As part of the nation’s central bank, we are committed to improving the economy and our communities. Are you ready to make a difference?
Learn more about the Dallas Fed: www.dallasfed.org/fed.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
We offer paid, full-time summer internships for many majors, with fulfilling work and opportunities to grow. To help launch your career, we provide dedicated staff mentors. You’ll also learn from senior leaders and industry experts. As part of the Federal Reserve System, you’ll be connected to a professional network that spans the nation. You will begin in early June and will be based in the Dallas office.
Learn more about our internship program: www.dallasfed.org/internships.
ABOUT YOUR TEAM:
Credit Risk Management (CRM) is a national business line within the Federal Reserve System (FRS) that plays a key role in the Federal Reserve's mission to support effective monetary policy and financial system stability. The CRM function is responsible for extending daylight and overnight credit to depository institutions through the Federal Reserve's discount window, mitigating payment system risks, monitoring banking conditions, and valuing collateral. To perform these functions, the CRM business line leverages a suite of automated technology tools and applications within the CRM IT portfolio.
The Dallas Fed has a dedicated IT team that supports the CRM IT portfolio. Overarching responsibilities include managing, operating, supporting, and developing the IT tools on behalf of the FRS CRM business line. This internship will primarily work with the CRM IT compliance & risk team, which is responsible for ensuring that the organization is in adherence to all applicable FRS, District, and CRM business line policies, procedures, and standards, including information security policies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Support the CRM IT compliance & risk team with developing, governing and maintaining the compliance and risk management program for the organization.
Support the CRM IT organization with its development and implementation of a new business continuity and disaster recovery strategy and associated procedures.
Create and manage a central document repository for CRM IT policies, procedures, and guides.
Work with the compliance team to develop risk management strategies to avoid non-compliance.
Assist in coordinating the organization's security attestations across all applicable applications and platforms.
Assist in coordinating compliance-related activities and audits.
Bring your creativity and fresh perspective to the table through active engagements with the team and business-line stakeholders.
WHAT YOU BRING:
Degree/Major in Computing & Information Security; Business Management & Administration; Cybersecurity or other
Undergraduate entering their Junior or Senior year; IT- or Business Administration-related degrees preferred but not required
- Flexible hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Broader networking opportunities across District
- Downtown location with free parking
- 24/7 on-site fitness center (Houston, Dallas)
- On-site café and coffee shop
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (40 hours/ week). Some additional hours may be required
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S and the role is not available for sponsorship.
If you need special accommodations during your interview process, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryTemporary
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.
More jobs like this
Minneapolis, MN, United States Minneapolis, MN, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 95K - 135K * USD 95K+ *
EAC Product Development Solutions
Information Security AnalystAudits Compliance Industrial Monitoring Pentesting Travel +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs