Engineer, Cybersecurity - Cloud security
NielsenIQWe’re unrelenting in our pursuit of the most detailed data sets, measuring every consumer transaction to deliver the knowledge that every business needs to drive growth.
Engineer, Cybersecurity - Cloud security, Pune India
NielsenIQ is maturing its Cloud Security programs and is recruiting a Cybersecurity Engineer who will be responsible for evaluating the tools, processes and procedures used to secure applications within the cloud primarily focused on supporting Microsoft Azure, but includes GCP and AWS as well. You will be supporting programs across all geographies and business units.
As the Cloud Security Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining the tools and technologies that secure cloud applications and platforms. You will oversee cloud security tools and technologies within a multi-national matrixed environment. The cloud infrastructure security engineer will have the opportunity to uplift and optimize the Cloud-Native Protection Platform capabilities.
This position will involve working closely with application development teams, business units, technical and non-technical stakeholders to drive the adoption and maturity of the NIQ’s Cloud security programs.
- Manage, maintain, troubleshoot and tune the Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) including CSPM, vulnerability management and integrating security into DevOps pipelines
- Evaluate & prioritize events and alerts within the cloud workload protection platform
- Document security tool integration requirements for DevOps tooling
- Tune alerting rules based on NIQ’s environment and compensating controls
- Partner with the application security team to implement security controls aligned to business operations
- Review IaaS / PaaS architecture roadmaps for the cloud to and recommend baseline security controls and hardening requirements
- Recommend security guardrails to protect workloads within the cloud while maintaining deployment agility
- Define security monitoring requirements with the Security Operations Center for Cloud based systems and applications
- Contribute to the security champions program for material related cloud infrastructure security
- Provide KPIs, OKRs and other security metrics to support scheduled and adhoc reporting activities
- Take ownership of additional duties as required
- Participate in on-call rotation
- At least three years working in a Cloud security role
- Experience with Cloud Workload Protection Platforms such as Azure Security Center, Wiz, Palo Alto Prisma, Orca Security, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline including tools such as Bitbucket, Gitlab, Jenkins, Terraform
- Experience with DevOps methodologies, processes, and technologies
- Certifications such as AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security, AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies, AWS Certified Security – Specialty, vendor specific training
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Experience using JIRA, ServiceNow and Confluence
- A security mindset – always looking for the weaknesses in existing systems
- Demonstrated engagement in security conferences, training, learning, associations is highly desired and fully supported
- Lifelong learner with endless curiosity
- Ability to work independently on defined tasks and can be relied upon to deliver high quality results
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, carry out logical analysis, and draw valid conclusions.
- Business and solution-oriented, global mindset of strategic orientation, with ability to act tactically as required.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Delivering good customer service
- Enjoy a flexible and rewarding work environment with peer-to-peer recognition platforms.
- Recharge and revitalize with help of wellness plans made for you and your family.
- Plan your future with financial wellness tools.
- Stay relevant and upskill yourself with career development opportunities
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Sydney, Australia Sydney, Australia Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 30K - 51K * USD 30K+ *
Staff Application Security Engineer (AppSec) - Open to remote across ANZApplication security AWS CI/CD Cloud DevOps Docker +11
Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Home office stipend +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs