Staff Information Security Analyst- Office of the CISO
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and continuously challenging yourself to improve. We employ the brightest and most forward-thinking Security Professionals on the planet. We have offices around the world and work as a distributed team. Join the Office of the CISO team and help set the bar for cloud security! What you get to do in this role: ServiceNow’s Office of the CISO team leverages its diverse security background and expertise to help enhance ServiceNow’s security and communicate ServiceNow’s security features to the world. The team works closely with all other ServiceNow security organisation departments and the sales, legal, IT and product teams on security-related topics. Most importantly, the Office of the CISO team works with prospects, customers, and partners to address questions related to the security of ServiceNow’s cloud-based service.
This team values integrity, quality, expertise, precision, communication, and efficiency and is looking for a Cloud Security Professional with a broad security background and excellent communication skills.
You will be a member of the EMEA team of the Office of the CISO, focusing on Italian-speaking countries.
As a valued member of our esteemed team, you will assume the pivotal role of a Cloud Security Professional; your mission encompasses ensuring unwavering support for the Sales Team in pre-and post-sales endeavours. You will expertly navigate questionnaires, meticulously review contracts, and address customer inquiries. Your proactive engagement will extend to driving impactful security meetings with customers and delivering compelling presentations at conferences, both internal and external.
As a leader in security conversations, you will skillfully rebut cloud technology myths and provide invaluable support during Security Incidents and Investigations. Collaborating seamlessly with internal teams, you will be vital in resolving security issues arising from investigations and conducting thorough postmortems to guarantee comprehensive remediation. Should the need arise, you will spearhead structural or design changes, propelling the security posture of our cloud environment and elevating the subscription service to new heights. Your expertise and dedication will be instrumental in safeguarding the integrity and excellence of our cloud security initiatives.
· Lead multifaceted security conversations.
· Support ServiceNow’s Sales Teams in Pre- and Post-Sales efforts
· Respond to prospect and customer questions related to security.
· Conduct security calls with customers. Review and discuss security-related terms in contracts.
· Answer security questionnaires
· Present and evangelise on cloud adoption & assurance.
· Contribute to the overall messaging and positioning of the Security Office
· Coordinate and manage end-to-end customer cloud security experience.
· Active participation in Security Industry forums, communities, and standards organisations
· Participation in discussions & presentations with Partners and Customers
· Investigate and understand cloud threats.
· Escalation points for Security Incidents & investigations
· Work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post-mortems to ensure issues are appropriately remediated.
· Propose & develop structural/design changes to advance the security posture of ServiceNow.
· Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals.
· Contribute to contract negotiations related to security terms.
· Minimum five years experience in IT & 2 years in Cloud Security
· Excellent communication and presentation skills (i.e. solid interpersonal and customer-facing skills)
· Experience with Cloud Operations (either as a customer or provider) is required.
· Expertise in enterprise cyber defence techniques
· Desired Industry Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CSSP, CEH or equivalent
· A general understanding of ITIL and ITSM.
· Understanding of the sales life cycle.
· Very strong hands-on Security Incident Handling and remediation experience.
· Expert knowledge of internet security protocols and technologies.
· Expertise in Threat analysis and enterprise cyber defence techniques
· Deep understanding of Security Operations.
· Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and driven; ability to perform and excel with little supervision.
· Able to serve as an authoritative source on security.
· Excellent collaborator and teammate
· [Fluent in Italian (native speaker) and English language
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals who are strong in aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through continuous education and working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs