Moorestown, NJ, United States
We are a technology consulting firm that specializes in cloud native and enterprise DevSecOps transformations. We are passionate about technology and building value for our clients through amazing technical solutions using cloud native, containers and extreme automation based DevSecOps practices. We believe in pushing the envelope and setting the bar high. That's one of the main reasons our customers love working with us. There are many factors that go into building and delivering superior technical solutions, but the most important factor is having top notch people. If you love building cloud native systems, applications and automation solutions in the cloud and you are looking to join a company that is an Enterprise DevSecOps and Cloud Native powerhouse, then keep reading.
You will be part of our Cloud Native DevSecOps practice and will be primarily working on building enterprise solutions that modernize software supply chains. In this role, you will be responsible for providing design and implementation expertise on DevSecOps, CICD and application/platform modernization solutions. You will be interfacing with application developers and platform engineers to design and develop state-of-the-art DevOps release engineering solutions. You will be implementing rapid POCs and Pilots of new capabilities to demonstrate feasibility of new solutions. You will understand the developments in the DevSecOps and CNCF community and have a great understanding of the overall CNCF ecosystem and industry trends in the DevSecOps domain. You will present solutions to stakeholders to better educate them and help in the decision making process for using the right technologies for solving the right problems. You will have opportunities to work on Kubernetes and container architectures to solve problems in the cloud native modernization domain.
- Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- Ability to develop Continuous Integration(CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) processes and pipelines to help deliver software of higher quality at greater speed.
- Experience working on-prem or in disconnected environments.
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, Maven, GitLab and Ansible, and Vagrant.
- Strong CI/CD is required.
- Experience with managing Kubernetes environments and orchestrating deployments via GitOps(such as FluxCD or ArgoCD).
- Experience with implementation of security and compliance baselines.
- Ability to implement multi stage pipelines with integration of SAST/DAST tools.
- Experience working in Agile environments with Business Analysts, Scrum masters, and sprint cycles, and leveraging tools like Jira or Rally.
- Ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) and provide solutions and presentations as needed.
- Proven experience of delivering complex project engagements leveraging cloud technologies and concepts.
Nice to Have:
- Deep understanding of Test automation, various testing frameworks (such as Robot, Selenium, Cypress or other) and best practices around pipeline integration.
- Experience with advanced kubernetes concepts such Virtual Cluster automation with GitOps, CLI scripting to manage deployment workflows.
- Have in-depth, hands-on experience with building platforms at scale for containerized workloads, operations, logging, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting, particularly leveraging Kubernetes, AWS and/or Azure, and other cloud technologies
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions. Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity
- Commitment to Quality: Passion to conceive and produce world-class solutions that drive real-world value for the customer
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Expectations management.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (written and verbal)
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You have to be inherently passionate about technology.
- Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions
What we offer:
- Ability to make a noticeable difference for the organization and our customers
- Tremendous growth opportunity by becoming part of a rapidly growing organization. It’s not your tenure but what you can bring to the table that defines how your career will be shaped. You control your growth.
- Complex but interesting challenges to improve the depth and breadth of your technical and business skills. Our consultants are business technologists and understand how technology drives business.
- Competitive pay and benefits
Work authorization requirement: US Citizen.
Oteemo is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law. Oteemo complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled employees.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
San Diego, California, United … San Diego, California, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 140K - 170K USD 140K+
Tandem Diabetes Care
Sr. Product Security Engineer - FirmwareCCPA CISSP Compliance Computer Science Encryption GIAC +9
401(k) matching Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Health care +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs