MXDR Elite - Threat Hunter - Consultant
Dell TechnologiesDell Bietet Laptops, Monitore, Computer, Gaming, Zubehör, Server, Support & Umfassende Speicherlösungen | Jetzt Einkaufen | Offizielle Dell-Website
Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that secures human progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a SaaS-based, open XDR platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Be part of an exciting team that deals with bleeding-edge information security attacks, malware infections, and incident response situations on a daily basis. Protecting our clients from threat actors attempting to compromise their environments.
Working as a Cyber security DevOps analyst involves the use of Python, Pandas data analytics, Jupyter Notebooks and Bash scripting to automate routine tasks and improve efficiency and reduce incident response time.
Additionally, the role requires expertise in interfacing with a variety of security-related APIs for debug and integration purposes into our security ecosystem. The Cybersecurity Analyst is expected to work with software developers and engineers ensuring that development processes are adhered to and the software functions as intended. A core part of the role is identifying, investigating, and resolving security incidents. This needs to be executed with an advanced understanding of attacker methodologies and tactics.
- Review security-related events and assess their risk and validity based on available telemetry from network, endpoint, and global threat intelligence information in order to identify good use cases for automation playbooks.
- Apply Python scripting, Pandas data analysis and bash scripting skills to automate routine tasks and enhance the efficiency of security operations.
- Develop and implement automation playbooks and AI solutions to improve incident response time and SOC efficiency.
- API Integration: Interface with various security-related APIs, such as Microsoft Graph, Azure Sentinel, Virustotal, Urlscan, and others, for debugging and integration into our security ecosystem.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve security incidents while applying advanced understanding of attacker methodologies and tactics.
- Proven experience as a Cybersecurity Analyst working in a security operations center (Security analysis or incident response or threat hunting).
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Python and Python libraries, particularly Pandas.
- Experience in utilizing and troubleshooting APIs for system integration.
- Deep understanding of IT incident response frameworks.
- Knowledge of AI and automation playbooks integration in a SOC.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to write scripts to automate new and existing tasks.
- Good threat hunting mindset to easily identify the most relevant information from large contexts of data.
- Strong technical communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Risk assessment and decision making
- The ability to analyze within reason facts and situations, decision making, evaluating consequences of others and undertake acceptable risks.
- Influencing - the ability to convince others of his opinions and determine them to follow.
- Task management and planning - The ability to effectively set an adequate action plan for himself/herself and for others, to reach a goal.
- 5 + years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Network Security, Information Security or other applicable field and 5+ years of work experience in the field
- Industry certification from vendors: GIAC, EC-Council, Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, ISC2, etc. (e.g.: CISSP, GSEC, GCIA, GWAPT, GCIH, GCFA/GCFE, GREM, OSCP/OSCE, eLearn THP or similar certification preferred)
- English - Very strong verbal and written skills
Secureworks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Analytics APIs Automation Azure Bash CISSP CompTIA Computer Science Data Analytics DevOps GCFA GCFE GCIA GCIH GIAC GREM GSEC GWAPT Incident response ITIL Malware Network security OSCE OSCP Python Risk assessment SaaS Scripting Security analysis SOC Threat intelligence UNIX VirusTotal XDR
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs