Senior Security Consultant
Chennai, TN, India
ExpleoExpleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help business.
Job Title: Senior Security Consultant
Audit Planning and Execution:
Develop and execute comprehensive security audit plans to assess the effectiveness of information security controls and processes.
Conduct risk assessments and identify areas of vulnerability, providing recommendations for improvement.
CERT-IN experience on Internal Audits and Gap Assessments.
Evaluate the organization's compliance with relevant regulations, standards, and industry best practices.
Stay abreast of changes in regulatory requirements and ensure audit processes align with evolving compliance landscapes.
Technical Security Assessment:
Perform technical security assessments, including penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and configuration reviews.
Collaborate with IT and security teams to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities.
Security Awareness and Training:
Develop and deliver security awareness and training programs for employees to enhance the organization's security posture.
Collaborate with HR and training teams to ensure effective dissemination of security knowledge.
Vulnerability Assessment-Pen Testing (VA/PT):
Experience vulnerability assessment & penetration testing is to identify and evaluate vulnerabilities in a system, network, or application and hands-on with simulate real-world attacks on a system to identify and exploit vulnerabilities.
Mobile Device Management:
Device Provisioning , Security Policies, Application Management, Remote Management, Data Protection and Over-the-Air (OTA) Updates for the Mobile Device enablement of Security features.
Policy Review and Development:
Review and analyze security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Provide recommendations for enhancing or developing security policies to address emerging threats and technologies.
Incident Response Testing:
Conduct simulations and exercises to test the effectiveness of incident response plans.
Provide feedback and recommendations for improving incident response capabilities.
Documentation and Reporting:
Document audit findings, recommendations, and remediation plans.
Prepare and present comprehensive reports to management and stakeholders, highlighting areas of concern and improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) , CISM ( Certified Information Security Manager, CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), or equivalent.
- Proven experience in security auditing, VAPT, Code Security, Risk assessment, and compliance management
- Strong understanding of information security principles, best practices, and standards.
- Expertise in conducting technical security assessments, including penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant regulations and compliance frameworks.
- Analytical and critical-thinking skills with the ability to assess complex security environments.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Typically, 12+ years of experience in information security, with a focus on security auditing and compliance.
- Experience in leading and managing security audit projects.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs