Security Solutions Advisor
SADASADA is a premier cloud solutions provider specializing in technology consulting, IT services, application development, and managed services.
Join SADA as a Security Solutions Advisor !
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Cyber Security Sales Representative to join SADA's world leading Google Cloud Security team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cyber security, with previous experience as a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) or in a similar role, and prior sales or presales experience.
As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together that leads you through the engineering or management growth tracks.
#MakeThemRave is at the foundation of all our engineering. Our motivation is to provide customers with an exceptional experience in migrating, developing, modernizing, and operationalizing their systems in Google Cloud Platform.
Required Travel - 50% travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
Customer Facing - You will interact with customers on a regular basis, sometimes daily, other times weekly/bi-weekly. Common touchpoints occur when qualifying potential opportunities, at project kickoff, throughout the engagement as progress is communicated, and at project close. You can expect to interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical project managers, and executives.
Onboarding/Training - The first several weeks of onboarding are dedicated to learning and will encompass learning materials/assignments and compliance training, as well as meetings with relevant individuals. Details of the timeline are shared closer to the start date.
- Manage security opportunities in your assigned region
- Work closely with the SADA Sales team and regional sales leadership to develop account plans and specific security plays
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, especially CISO's, Directors of Security, and other executive roles
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel at Google, and other SADA Partners in the security ecosystem
- Understand customer needs and requirements and present appropriate solutions from SADA's security portfolio
- Work closely with the Security Solutions Engineering team to define technical solutions for customers
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are enabled and supported in the sales cycle
- Regularly report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Proven work experience in sales or technical presales in the Security space
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Google ecosystem and/or other major cloud players
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Previous experience as a CISO or equivalent role is highly desirable.
About SADA An Insight company
Values: SADA stands for inclusion, fairness, and doing the right thing. From our very beginning, we’ve championed a diverse workplace where we support and learn from each other, amplifying the impact we make with our customers. We’re proud that our teams are composed of contributors who represent a wide array of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our five core values are the foundation of everything we do:
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the Best: SADA has been the largest Google Cloud partner in North America since 2016 and, for the sixth year in a row, has been named a Google Global Partner of the Year . This year, SADA was named a Google Cloud Global Partner of the year 2023. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group and Inc. Magazine, and was recognized as a Niche Player in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services.
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, generous medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google-certified training programs and a professional development stipend.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for the last 10+ years in a row, garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers list for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads, and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
To request reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. SADA complies with federal and state/provincial disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and candidates with disabilities.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
USA, CA, Vandenberg AFB … USA, CA, Vandenberg AFB (1521 Utah Ave) Full TimeUSD 81K - 186K USD 81K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
Satellite Control Vulnerability Network EngineerACAS Business Intelligence CISSP Clearance Computer Science DCO +10
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs