Architect, Information Security
AltisourceHelping servicers, originators and investors maximize results, minimize costs and mitigate risks
At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold, and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents a 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market.
Altisource™ is a high-energy, rapidly growing technology and services provider that is changing the way companies conduct business.
Altisource’s Software and Technology segment is responsible for incubating and launching market disruptive solutions that apply our core technologies and intellectual property including business process optimization platforms, advanced decision models, consumer sciences, and business intelligence systems into market-leading software applications and services.
This is an opportunity to become a critical member of one of Altisource’s incubated software technology organizations and to participate in the development and launch of a new product concept. We are looking for top candidates who are passionate about creating great software that delivers significant market value. This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry’s top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, we provide end-to-end solutions in originations and servicing and offer online real estate platforms for consumers and investors. Founded in 2009, we continue to grow globally and add to our team of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results. Our workplace is fast-paced, as we’re constantly evolving to meet the needs of the industry and the customers we serve. Altisource is driving global software innovation, with an end goal of causing major disruption in the financial services industry and beyond.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments for all types of applications, systems and networks.
- Communicate security vulnerabilities and corrective actions to various internal groups and validate remediation.
- Performing code reviews to find vulnerabilities and fix errors overlooked in the development phase.
- Identify security risks in the software development and deployment process.
- Utilize commercial and open source vulnerability assessment tools.
- Perform manual verification of vulnerabilities – reduction of false positives.
- Create assessment reports and present them to management and technology professionals.
- Develop metrics for tracking and analyzing vulnerability information.
- Assist in regular penetration testing.
- Develop and maintain internal tools and task automation using AI
- Stay current on information security threats.
- Train security team members on vulnerability management process and tools.
Required Qualifications & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent
- 6 to 8 years experience.
- Possess certification/s related to Vulnerability Assessment such as GIAC, CEH.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with performing network vulnerability assessments.
- Hands-on experience with performing Application scans and code reviews of application codes developed in various technologies.
- Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies
- Competency with network security and information security concepts and technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of the Windows OS as well as Linux and Unix variants.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., Qualys, Nessus, Nexpose, Saint)
- Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Accunetix, NTO Spider, Burpsuite Pro)
- Experience with static analysis tools (e.g., IBM Appscan Source, HP Fortify)
- Experience with high level programming languages (e.g., Java, C, C++, .NET (C#, VB))
- Experience presenting to or training technical audiences a plus.
- A technical writing experience and/or web development tools is a plus.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Automation Burp Suite Business Intelligence C CEH Compliance Computer Science GIAC Java Linux Nessus Network security Open Source OWASP Pentesting Qualys UNIX Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs