Information Security Operations Engineer (Position located in Brazil)
São Paulo, Brazil
KnowBe4, Inc.KnowBe4 provides Security Awareness Training to help you manage the IT security problems of social engineering, spear phishing and ransomware attacks.
KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to local outings, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in São Paulo, Brazil, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/sao-paulo
The Information Security Operations Engineer will design, develop, and support KnowBe4’s core information security infrastructure & information security procedures, both in the cloud and on premise. The individual in this role will be responsible for developing and managing systems, applications, alerts, scripts, reports, and dashboard that enable and automate key information security functions and provide the core capabilities of information security operations.
- Assess information security processes and design more efficient methods using scripting and automation
- Create scripts to perform data transformation (ETL, cleaning, augmenting, anonymizing, etc)
- Design solutions within AWS to enable infosec departments to operate more efficiently (automation, reporting, alerting)
- Design and build solutions to fill security or compliance gaps
- Development and maintain information security policies, procedures & baselines, SOP’s, diagrams, workflows, etc.
- Deploy and maintain infosec systems within AWS
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or experience in software development/scripting in the information security space
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in scripting and automation preferred
- Relevant information security certifications preferred
- Understanding of AWS services and how to use them
- Ability to write scripts in Python and read/edit other programming languages
- Ability to write scripts to leverage third party service API’s
- Experience with code repositories and source control applications
- Familiarity with SDLC and CI/CD concepts.
- Ability to write intermediate database queries in SQL
- Experience writing secure code and secure code deployment concepts
- Has an understanding of infosec concepts such as: cloud infrastructure, application security, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing
- Some experience with infosec testing tools, OSINT tools, and scripts
- Familiar with application development concepts: servers, databases, coding, API’s, containers, logging, troubleshooting
- Knowledge of various operating systems, ChromeOS, Linux, Mac, Windows
- Able to navigate the linux command line and an understanding of basic linux server management
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs