United States - Remote
GEM TechnologiesGEM Technologies your managed service provider and strategic resource for getting IT projects taken care of. Serving Manhattan and Fort Myers
GEM Technologies is a Managed Services Provider that delivers personalized solutions to help local businesses make the most of their technology. At GEM Technologies, we are the New York City area's leading experts in emerging technology implementation. We deliver comprehensive and scalable solutions that keep businesses competitive, secure, and thriving. With the threat of cyber-attack, and consumer and business digital adoption moving forward at such a rapid pace, it has never been more critical to partner with a professional service provider who can keep up with emerging technology development.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced ConnectWise Consultant to join our dynamic team on a contract basis. As a valued member of our team, you will have the opportunity to leverage your expertise in ConnectWise, a leading professional services automation (PSA) software platform, to drive transformative change within our organization.
Your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with key stakeholders across departments to identify and understand their unique business needs and objectives. With your deep knowledge of ConnectWise, you will design and implement customized solutions that align with our strategic goals, while maximizing efficiency and productivity.
In addition, you will serve as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, providing guidance and training to end-users to ensure successful adoption and utilization of ConnectWise. You will continuously monitor and evaluate system performance, proactively identifying areas for improvement and implementing enhancements to optimize our internal processes.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about driving positive change through technology, we invite you to join our team and make a significant impact on our business operations.
- Collaborate extensively with key stakeholders to thoroughly understand and analyze complex business requirements, taking into account various factors and perspectives.
- Proficiently translate these comprehensive business requirements into well-structured and efficient ConnectWise configurations and workflows, ensuring seamless integration and optimal functionality.
- Expertly design, execute, and deploy highly customized and tailored solutions within the ConnectWise platform, effectively addressing specific business needs and challenges.
- Proactively perform regular maintenance and updates, diligently monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure the ongoing integrity and optimal performance of the ConnectWise platform.
- Immerse in the role of a dedicated mentor and support resource, patiently training and assisting end users on ConnectWise usage, providing valuable insights, and promoting best practices.
- Continuously evaluate and critically analyze ConnectWise processes, seeking opportunities for refinement and enhancement to significantly contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of day-to-day operations.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Prior experience working with ConnectWise is required for this role. You should have worked in a consultant or administration capacity within ConnectWise previously. Additionally, we are seeking candidates who possess a deep understanding of ConnectWise configurations and workflow automation.
- In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing ConnectWise modules. This includes modules such as Service Desk, Automate, CRM, and Project Management. A proven track record in successfully implementing and optimizing these modules is essential.
- Proficiency in SQL and scripting languages is required for customization and integration purposes. You should be comfortable writing and modifying scripts to meet the needs of the organization.
- As part of the job, you will be working closely with non-technical stakeholders. Therefore, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical individuals are important qualities to have.
- Strong attention to detail is crucial in this role as you will be managing multiple projects simultaneously. The ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage resources efficiently is essential for success.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Chicago, IL, United States Chicago, IL, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 151K - 208K USD 151K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, DFIR, Reactive Services (Unit 42) - RemoteC Computer Science DFIR EnCase Firewalls Forensics +6
Career development Conferences Medical leave Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs