Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Two Six Technologies is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to support our growing team. The candidate will join a team of vulnerability researchers, reverse engineers, data scientists and information security practitioners to perform advanced security research on networked devices.
Candidates should have security exploit lifecycle knowledge and familiarity with evolving attacker tactics and techniques. We look forward to talking with candidates who are excited about exploring new systems and learning the complex interactions that could lead to software and hardware exploitation in networked devices and systems.
- Rapidly design and build scalable proofs-of-concept, prototypes, and other solutions in support of cybersecurity research.
- Develop testbeds to support the rapid provisioning of services required for simulation and experimentation.
- Develop and enhance data collection solutions that enable analysis by both human experts and machine learning systems
- Operate in a collaborative, agile environment where you will work closely with peers and teams
- Independently identify and solve problems, while questioning assumptions, in pursuit of the right solutions
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical areas (strong knowledge and relevant experience may substitute for specific degree)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with software development using low-level programming languages (e.g., C/C++), scripting languages (e.g., Python), and *nix tools.
- Strong familiarity with cybersecurity principles
- Experience performing vulnerability research, including attack surface triage, finding vulnerabilities, and developing proofs of concept to demonstrate security impact
- 1+ year of experience with virtualization technologies (e.g., VMWare, Linux KVM, QEMU, Xen)
Nice If You Have:
- Familiarity with specifications used for describing and communicating vulnerability and cyber threat information.
- Familiarity with current and emerging advancements in AI/ML.
- Advanced (MS, PhD) degree in computer science or related fields.
- Experience leading a team of security researchers or experience in a client-facing technical role.
- Active US Top Secret security clearance and ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI
- Local candidate and must be willing to be on site in Arlington, VA 2-4 times per week.
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Additionally, please be advised that this business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices.
EOE, including disability/vets.
By submitting the following application, I hereby certify that to the best of my knowledge, the information provided is true and accurate.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs