2024-0051 Cyber Analyst 2 (NS) - TUE 13 FEB RELAUNCH
Mons, Wallonia, Belgium
Requirement: Cyber Analyst II
Location: Mons, BE
Full time on-site: Yes
Required Start Date: 18 March 2024
End Contract Date: 31 December 2024
Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
This statement of work (SoW) describes the work to be contracted to support CyOC to fulfill new duties and increasing sustenance with NCSC in regards of incident correlation, cyber threat intelligence, and trend analysis.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
- Provide intelligence analysis and support to designated exercises, planning activities, and time sensitive operations.
- Work closely with planners, intelligence analysts, and collection managers to ensure intelligence requirements and collection plans are accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate with intelligence analysts to correlate threat assessment data.
- Collect intrusion artifacts (e.g., source code, malware, Trojans) and use discovered data to enable mitigation of potential cyber defense incidents within the enterprise.
- Coordinate with intelligence analysts to correlate threat assessment data by using different cyber tools such as Malware Information Sharing Platform (MISP), SPLUNK, etc.
- Collaborate with cyber threat intelligence analysts/targeting organizations involved in related areas
- Provide current intelligence support to critical internal/external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Produce timely, fused, all-source cyber operations intelligence and/or indications and warnings intelligence products (e.g., threat assessments, briefings).
- Identify intelligence gaps and shortfalls.
- Provide evaluation and feedback necessary for improving intelligence production, intelligence reporting, collection requirements, and operations.
3. REQUIERED PROFILE
4. DELIVERABLES AND PAYMENT
The contracted individual must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
The following deliverables are required by the dates below:
D1: Activities for cyberspace analysis:
a) Technical support related to requirements from projects or incidents in cyberspace or new duties in support of CyOC Q1.
b) Technical support related to requirements from projects or incidents in cyberspace or new duties in support of CyOC Q2.
c) Technical support related to requirements from projects or incidents in cyberspace or new duties in support of CyOC Q3.
d) Technical support related to requirements from projects or incidents in cyberspace or new duties in support of CyOC Q4.
1 - As applicable from para.2&4 for the period + Monthly Reports/DAS
Due 31 March 2024
2 - As applicable from para.2&4 for the period + Monthly Reports/DAS
Due 30 June 2024
3 - As applicable from para.2&4 for the period + Monthly Reports/DAS
Due 30 September 2024
4 - As applicable from para.2&4 for the period + Monthly Reports/DAS
Due 31 December 2024
Payment Milestones: Payment will be done on a monthly basis based on performed deliverables and the equivalent of man hours in executing them. The payment shall be dependent upon successful acceptance of the Delivery Acceptance Sheet (DAS) Annex B including the EBA Receipt number.
The Contractor will provide a consolidated monthly report, in the form a completed Delivery Acceptance Sheet (DAS) (Annex B), annotating with precision the deliverables produced for the projects and activities supported.
Payment will be done on a monthly basis based on performed deliverables and the equivalent of man-hours in executing them, with a ceiling of 1672 man hours / calendar year (12-months) and upon acceptance of the Delivery Acceptance Sheet (DAS) by the Purchaser.
Invoice and DAS shall be provided to Purchaser for the payment of period of performance.
5. WORK EXECUTION
The work will be executed on-site with meetings occasionally required in support of work as per D1. The candidate shall provide a summary per milestone of the work done and report to the CyOC SA Section Head, which, together with CyOC SA Staff feedback will function as the basis for approving payments linked to deliverables as mentioned under section 3.
The services are to be provided for the initial period starting 18 March 2024 through 31 December 2024.
7. SECURITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
The contracted individual must be in possession of a security clearance of NATO Secret or above. The signature of a Non-Disclosure Agreement between the contractors contributing to this task and NCIA will be required prior to execution.
8. PRACTICAL ARRANGEMENTS
This is a deliverable based contract.
Services will be provided 100% onsite, at SHAPE CyOC and NCSC (Mons, BE).
Occasional travel to the NATO main sites might be needed. Travel requires the prior coordination with and approval of the NCIA Project Manager.
TDY costs are not included in the NTE of this RFQ and will be claimed separately in accordance with NCIA Travel Directive
3. REQUIERED PROFILE
The required profile is Cyber Analyst as follows:
- The candidate must have knowledge and multiyear experience in organization, management and support of various (international) operations, activities, units and projects related to defense, cybersecurity, networks, digital evidence, communications and information systems, in the national and NATO environments.
- The candidate must have previous experience within NATO dealing with Communication and Information Systems and/or Cyber.
- The job requires deep knowledge and justified experience of performing highly-specialized review and evaluations of incoming cybersecurity information to determine its usefulness for intelligence at national or preferably at NATO environments.
- The job requires minimum 5 years of experience on analyzing threat information from multiple sources, exploitation analysis, incident correlation, threat analysis and Cyber Security Fields. The candidate must have experience in leading staff work on international headquarters.
7. SECURITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
- The contracted individual must be in possession of a security clearance of NATO Secret or above. The signature of a Non-Disclosure Agreement between the contractors contributing to this task and NCIA will be required prior to execution.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs