Harmondsworth, United Kingdom
About IAG Tech
IAG Tech is a community of IT and digital professionals from across the International Airlines Group (IAG). We drive the technology behind some of the biggest and most successful brands in global aviation, including British Airways, Aer Lingus, and Iberia.
Brought together in 2019, we are a unique community with a shared vision to deliver Technology Excellence and be recognised as industry leaders in the use of technology.
Our mission is to delight customers, enable employees, accelerate business performance, protect our business and increase shareholder value, through the innovative and agile use of technology and data.
We use product-centric delivery teams using agile methods to implement new capabilities at pace and maximise business outcomes. With a relentless focus on improving system performance and stability, we continually strive to find new and better ways to innovate and support the Group.
At IAG Tech we share common values to help us create the right culture to underpin our thriving community:
Innovation | we value identifying new ways of using technology to solve business challenges
Empowerment | we value giving people the freedom to operate, that they take accountability, and collaborate with colleagues
Professionalism | we value having and developing the right knowledge and competency to be able to do our jobs to the best of our ability
Transparency | we value honesty and integrity and always share the reality in a manner the business understands
Agility | we value responsiveness, speed and flexibility in everything we do
We celebrate when we see great examples of our values in action and challenge each other when we see these values being ignored.
As a Cyber Engineer, you will be working to manage and maintain our Identity and Access Management platforms, working with Product teams in one or more of our domains within the BA Tech Delivery Team to bring agile change to life.
Purpose of the role
Our organisation is seeking an experienced Cyber Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have several years of hands-on experience and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our security posture.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with products/projects in any of the following security domains - IAM and Cloud Security.
You will focus on identity services and platforms, using skills and experience of IDAM Platform-as-Service and Infrastructure-as-Code to deliver robust, secure and stable identity and access solutions for the organisation. You will design, create, maintain, audit and improve IDAM solutions and support platform development through continuous improvement and automation to meet the technology needs of our business.
Now is an exciting time to join the team to help shape and execute ambitious plans over coming years.
Working in partnership with BA Digital and the business to:
- Oversee projects and change initiatives by leading the design, building, and implementation of IDAM solutions that meet the needs of the organisation using the latest best practices and industry standards.
- Strategically develop identity platforms, environments, and capabilities that enable and encourage continuous improvement and development, automation, and DevSecOps ways of working.
- Oversee the production of technical designs, operational and support documentation.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the support of identity platforms, to ensure relevant SLAs for stability, availability, and issue resolution are met.
- Manage and direct the resolution of incidents; oversee the building, testing, and implementation of fault fixes. Monitor the identity platforms to prevent problems from occurring.
- Ensure and verify platform compliance with internal and regulatory policy and standards.
- Lead relationships with 3rd party vendors and suppliers to maintain support status with all products and services used within the platform.
- Collaborate with and guide other teams to ensure compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Stay informed and inform the team about the latest cloud security trends and best practices.
This role may require some travel and working from multiple sites/locations within UK and internationally. You must be willing and able to travel to participate in meetings, workshops and other related activities
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Professional certifications e.g., CISM, CISSP, CISA,
- Leading the strategy for building and maintaining identity solutions using the Microsoft 365 suite of identity platforms and capabilities: Microsoft Entra ID, Microsoft Purview, Microsoft Intune, SCCM, Microsoft Defender, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Implementing DevOps best practices and methodologies, infrastructure as code (GitHub Actions, PowerShell, Terraform, KQL, JSON, APIs)
- Infrastructure management (Active Directory, Group Policy, Certificate Services, DNS, Exchange, Federation Services, RedHat Identity Manager)
- Experience of DevOps, Scrum / agile, CI / CD, SRE environments and ways of working.
- Ability to communicate complex security concepts to technical and nontechnical stakeholders. This includes writing clear and concise reports and documentation.
- Understanding of security policies, procedures, and compliance requirements. This includes knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, and industry-specific regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess complex security issues and develop effective solutions.
- Collaborative, open working, resulting in recognition as a valued partner by colleagues, customers and senior stakeholders across the organisation.
- Strong leadership in analytical and problem-solving skills to assess complex security issues and develop effective solutions
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering cyber security in complex, multinational organisations.
- Proven expertise in the technical design, build, test and support of large and/or complex IDAM solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of deploying and maintaining Microsoft 365 identity platforms and capabilities
- Experience of developing in an agile, DevOps and/or SRE environment, including automation, infrastructure as code and continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Experience of operating across multiple countries and cultures is desirable, but not essential.
The chance to enjoy a challenging career in an exciting, fast-moving environment in a dynamic industry, working in a multi-cultural environment with great offices in many locations. We aim to provide all our people with a work/life balance, as well as the many benefits offered by a global organisation, including health insurance, pension, and performance bonuses
Diversity and Inclusion
IAG Tech is part of the IAG GBS organisation, and our people are at the heart of everything we do. We recognise that we can only deliver the required business outcomes if we have a thriving community of technology professionals. Together we strive to become the very best at what we do.
We focus on making Tech a great place to work, with a community that we feel proud to belong to. To help make this a reality, our people strategy focuses on six key domains: Engagement, Talent Management, Reward and Recognition, Performance Management, Learning and Development and Culture.
We understand the importance of Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace to deliver this strategy – everyone should feel part of our team. We want to foster an inclusive workplace, celebrate individuality and embrace differences so that everyone in IAG Tech can achieve their goals and ambitions, regardless of their personal circumstances or background.
As a Group, IAG has an ambition that 40% of senior management roles are held by women by 2025. IAG Tech fully supports that ambition, and we are working to help make it a reality. With this in mind, we have set ourselves the challenging target of recruiting 50% female colleagues by 2030.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
GB.Epsom.Woodcote Grove GB.Epsom.Woodcote Grove Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 138K - 210K * USD 138K+ *
Senior Security EngineerClearance Compliance Governance Intrusion detection Monitoring Security Clearance +1
Career development Competitive pay Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs