Cyber Security Culture Specialist - Psychology / Behavioral Change focus
London, United Kingdom
H&M GroupWe are a family of brands, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way.
This is a unique global opportunity to shape one of the most mature security awareness, behaviour and culture programs globally, and the team that has successfully brought together behavioural psychology and cyber security awareness.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and skilled Cyber Security Specialist with a strong background in psychology and behavioural interventions. This unique role is vital in enhancing our cybersecurity strategies through the understanding and influencing of human behaviour.
- Develop and implement behavioural change programs to enhance cyber security awareness and practices among employees, customers, and business partners.
- Conduct psychological assessments to identify potential security risks related to human behaviour.
- Design and deliver training sessions focused on the psychological aspects of cyber security such as social engineering, phishing, and insider threats.
- Collaborate with the different functions to integrate psychological principles into technical security measures.
- Research and stay updated on the latest trends in cyber security psychology, and behavioural sciences.
- Analyse data from security breaches to understand the human factors involved and develop strategies to prevent similar incidents.
- Provide expert advice on psychological factors that influence cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for driving cyber campaigns aimed at strengthening the cyber security posture of the organisation.
- Proven experience in applying psychological principles within a cyber security context.
- Strong understanding of behavioural interventions and change management strategies.
- Knowledge of current cybersecurity threats, trends, and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in designing and delivering effective training and development programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and interact effectively with diverse groups of individuals.
- Certifications in cybersecurity (e.g., CISSP, CISM) or psychology-related fields are a plus.
This is a full-time permanent position on a local-contract based in London, UK. Apply by sending in your CV in English as soon as possible. Due to data policies, we only accept applications through career page.
We offer all our employees at H&M Group attractive benefits with extensive development opportunities around the globe. All our employees receive a staff discount card, usable on all our H&M Group brands in stores and online. Brands covered by the discount are H&M (Beauty and Move included), COS, Weekday, Monki, H&M HOME, & Other Stories, ARKET, Afound. In addition to our staff discount, all our employees are included in our H&M Incentive Program – HIP. You can read more about our H&M Incentive Program here.
In addition to our global benefits, all our local markets offer different competitive perks and benefits. Please note that they may differ between employment type and countries.
Inclusion & Diversity
At H&M Group, we’re determined to create and maintain inclusive, diverse and equitable workplaces throughout our organisation. Our teams should consist of a variety of people that share and combine their knowledge, experience and ideas. Having a diverse workforce leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, on what we perceive possible and on how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world. Hence all diversity dimensions are taken into consideration in our recruitment process.
We strive to have a fair and equal process and therefore kindly ask you not to attach a cover letter in your application as they often contain information that easily can trigger unintentional biases.
H&M Group is a family of brands; H&M, COS, Weekday, Monki, H&M HOME, & Other Stories, ARKET and Afound. At H&M Group, our people are the driving force behind our commitment to creating meaningful growth and more sustainable lifestyles. Help us re-imagine fashion and together we will re-shape our industry. Learn more about H&M Group here.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Netherlands - Virtual Netherlands - Virtual Full TimePart TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
American Express Global Business Travel
Senior Corporate Travel Consultant (Dutch speaking) - full time and part time roles available!Compliance KPIs Privacy
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs