DevSecOps Engineer - Elastic (Security Clearance Required)
Virginia Client Office (VA88)
ICFWe make big things possible for our clients. We provide data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter.
ICF International is seeking DevSecOps Engineers with expertise in Elastic to join our team!
We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage, and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work. Our employees are not only part of history, but they’re also making cybersecurity history here at ICF.
Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today.
As a DevSecOps Engineer - Elastic, you will be responsible for developing and executing multiple technical implementation projects for our clients. This position will partner with the engagement team, stakeholders, and other teams to develop, execute requirements/user stories, and materials needed to support the Elastic platform. As an experienced technical engineer, you will work closely with leaders to expertly translate stakeholder vision into compelling technical requirements, effective implementation, and knowledge that our clients can execute and measure. As an experienced Senior Engineer, you will work closely with leaders and stakeholders to expertly translate technical concepts in Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana.
This is an opportunity to contribute to an important effort from its beginning, work with the latest and emerging technologies all while building a great career at ICF!
Work will be performed in Hampton, VA or Boston, MA.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- DevSecOps skills and ability to facilitate and gain consensus among stakeholders and clients with disparate views.
- Ability to gather technical requirements through discovery calls and work with the team to translate them into user stories and tasks.
- Served as implementation engineer for assigned engagements, managing implementation including demonstrating technical reviews, and conversing with stakeholders and others on the engagement team.
- A strong enough technical expertise to help the customer grow their current Elastic environment as they add data sources, to onboard those data sources.
- Work closely with the operations team to develop and manage engagement and other reporting requirements as required.
- Work with others on the engagement team to provide status, coordination, and quality assurance of all technical deliverables of the assigned engagements.
- Provide DevSecOps expertise the process flow of internal and external reviews of implementation activities, operational documentation, and deliverables.
- Experience building pipelines for enrichments or non-OOTB integrations, and to help the customer build visualizations for those data sources.
- Experience developing cybersecurity reports, dashboards, and scripts.
- Experience using automation and scripting to deploy and monitor systems.
- Research new and novel tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) to protect data and privacy.
- Collect and analyze data, make recommendations to improve our approach and the results of future communications, events, and activities.
- Confident in working with cross-functional teams to build communication strategies and tactics with an unwavering focus on technical engagement.
- Ability to comprehend and explain complex concepts and initiatives to audiences that have various levels of understanding.
- Experience and confidence working with and writing for executives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment.
- A demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion, manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and handle variable workloads.
- Minimum of 5 years of advanced experience in DevSecOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Automation, Agile, Big Data or network engineering.
- Bachelor's degree with eight (8) years of experience successfully Software Engineer, Systems Engineer, or DevOps Engineer developing and deploying enterprise implementations or five (5) years of implementation experience with Master-level degree.
- Active US Government issued Secret Security Clearance
- Elastic Certified Engineer certification
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Elastic Certified Analyst Certification
- Applies extensive technical expertise in principle discipline and broad knowledge in automation disciplines in Ansible, Python, Salt, Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher, and ECK Operator to revise or developing new methods and procedures on the platform.
- Experience with EKS in AWS GovCloud.
- Affinity for developing solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Ability to contribute to the completion of organizational projects and goals with very little supervision.
- Security background (understanding of cyber security requirements),
- Understanding of Kibana workflows, especially as it relates to the security application, Kubernetes & cloud expertise.
- Demonstrated experience with Elastic products and/or providing instructions.
- Hands-on experience and an understanding of Elasticsearch and/or Lucene
- Experience with Elastic Cloud Environment
- Experience building visualizations from data sources.
- Experience with Kibana
- Strong knowledge of Java and Linux/Unix environment, software development, and systems integration
- Hands-on experience with large distributed systems from an architecture and development perspective
- with distributed systems
- Understanding and passion for open-source technology and knowledge and proficient in at least one programming language
- Knowledge of information retrieval and/or analytics domain
- Must possess excellent writing, storytelling, grammar, and proofreading skills, strong problem solving, organizational skills and highly detailed-orientated
Working at ICFICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:$115,889.00 - $197,011.00Virginia Client Office (VA88)
Tags: Agile Analytics Ansible Automation AWS Big Data CI/CD Clearance Clearance Required Cloud CompTIA DevOps DevSecOps Docker Elasticsearch Java Kubernetes Linux Privacy Python Scripting Security Clearance UNIX
More jobs like this
San Diego, California, United … San Diego, California, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 140K - 170K USD 140K+
Tandem Diabetes Care
Sr. Product Security Engineer - FirmwareCCPA CISSP Compliance Computer Science Encryption GIAC +9
401(k) matching Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Health care +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs