Azure Security Engineer
Accenture Federal ServicesAccenture ist ein Management Consulting-, Technologie-Services- und Outsourcing –Unternehmen, das Kunden in Deutschland dabei hilft, High-Performance Unternehmen oder –Behörden zu werden.
Accenture Federal Services (AFS) is building a team of highly qualified professionals that will provide expertise in Cloud Engineering, Systems Engineering, and Cybersecurity, who will support the development and sustainment of secure enclaves hosted in Azure Air Gapped Cloud (AGC), that provide enterprise services and cyber network defense capabilities to customers across the DoD.
AFS is seeking an Azure Cloud Security Engineer to provide expertise to the entire team in areas related to Cloud best practices, system engineering, and Cloud security. This contributor will perform Security Impact Analyses for proposed changes to system architecture and new capability integration efforts. The contributor will also make security recommendations in support of the integration of nominated changes and/or capabilities.
- Provide support to design, execute and document test scenarios that demonstrate and/or validate the effectiveness of security features/capabilities.
- Review and automate workload deployments with customer site specific requirements.
- Coordinate with program stakeholders, engineers, end users, and product teams to determine appropriate test scenarios and relevant conditions/constraints.
- Review current processes implemented in the building of features/capabilities with the intent to recommend improvements and build efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other teams to remove blockers and increase efficiencies.
- Analyze reports from ISSM/ISSO to recommend intelligent solutions to improve the security footprint of the overall capability.
- Provide cybersecurity recommendations to the ISSM based on significant threats and vulnerabilities.
Here’s What You Need:
- 2+ years experience with Azure Cloud, Azure Resource Management API’s and other Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field AND 3+ years of relevant experience; OR, in lieu of a degree, 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Satisfaction of 8570 IAT II requirements (typically Security+ or greater).
- Willingness to work onsite (neither remote not hybrid arrangements are possible with this role).
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 3+ years leadership experience in relevant area.
- Technical Certifications, such as:
- Microsoft AZ104, AZ305, AZ500, AZ600
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, GSLC, CASP, ITIL, CEH
- Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington State as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
California: $122,600 - $234,900
Colorado: $122,600 - $202,900
New York: $113,500 - $234,900
Washington: $130,500 - $215,900
What We Believe We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture Federal Services has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Accenture Federal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement. Requesting An Accommodation Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture Federal Services and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you are being considered for employment opportunities with Accenture Federal Services and need an accommodation for a disability or religious observance during the interview process or for the job you are interviewing for, please speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture Federal Services or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
More jobs like this
USA - Hazelwood, MO USA - Hazelwood, MO Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 91K - 162K USD 91K+
Product Security Engineer-Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (Associate or MId-Level)Agile Analytics Artificial Intelligence C Clearance Compliance +15
Career development Competitive pay Insurance Relocation support Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs