Senior Manager, Information Security
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools needed to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Arizona. You’ll either be working in our Tempe, Phoenix AZ Office or remotely from anywhere in the US. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you'll get to do ....
- Lead team of highly technical information security Engineers to ensure tooling support, maintenance, and automation opportunities.
- Pursue operational strategies to scale continuous monitoring capabilities with a strong engineering/automation mindset.
- Design and develop automations on-prem and in AWS.
- Build partnerships between information security and other GoDaddy business units to execute continuous monitoring programs.
- Provide leadership and mentoring, including technical and personal development for team members.
- Maintain current knowledge of engineering best practices.
- Participate in maintaining operational rigor to expand and mature organizational capabilities.
- Establish and report on substantial security metrics.
- Extensive experience with Linux and virtualization technology.
- Proficient in AWS Services and cloud architecture.
Your experience should include.....
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- 7+ years of experience in information security and 2+ years leading an engineering team.
- 5+ years of experience in a medium to large sized IT organization with a large cloud footprint.
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, ServiceNow, JIRA, Tenable, ASV coordination, Tanium, AppSpider or another equivalent web application scanner.
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure and application security concepts and tools.
- Ability to evolve security strategy based on research, data, business direction, and industry trends.
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM.
- Solid understanding of Risk Management frameworks, Security frameworks & Data Protection regulations; technical writing skills.
- High passion for security, innovation and problem-solving with the ability to work well within a team.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 Jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs