RMF Cybersecurity Consultant
Salt Lake City, Utah
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Cybersecurity Consultant who will advise clients on strengthening cybersecurity controls and improving compliance with cybersecurity frameworks such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), Risk Management Framework (RMF) and others. The candidate will:
- Conduct interviews and engage in hands on work to understand and improve client cybersecurity processes, technologies, and configurations.
- Perform cybersecurity gap analyses between client implementations and requirements articulated in cybersecurity frameworks and best practices.
- Create artifacts to support making accreditation decisions to include System Security Plans (SSPs), control matrices, security assessment reports, and Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&M)s.
- Develop, review, and critique assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation in compliance with DoD Cybersecurity policy and agency guidance, including DoD, ICD, CNSS, and NIST special publications.
- Work as part of a larger Cybersecurity Team and may support multiple programs at one time.
- Research security standards/tools; review or conduct system security and vulnerability assessments of cloud and on-prem environments in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Support development and implementation of innovative methods to achieve compliance with government and commercial cybersecurity frameworks.
- A bachelor’s degree in information security or related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, information security, or a related field that includes demonstrated experience with NIST 800-53, NIST 800-190
- Advanced writing skills: able to clearly articulate ideas for executive level consumption.
- Advanced problem-solving skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to address new situations; especially during interactions with clients.
- Advanced analytical skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to seamlessly incorporate new knowledge or information during client interactions.
- US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience assessing and documenting security for DevSecOps ecosystems that includes Kubernetes environments and Istio service mesh.
- The following certifications are desired: CEH, Security +, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC.
- Recent experience with cybersecurity and information assurance accreditation processes for DoD or IC.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs