Rust Offensive Security Engineer - 100% Remote, Blockchain, DeFi
Halborn IncThe best in blockchain technology deserve the best in security. We bring together the world's best ethical hackers to ensure just that.
2022 was the biggest year yet for crypto hacking with $3.8 Billion stolen. Founded in 2019, Halborn was born to solve the always evolving slew of adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency industry including but not limited to breaches, social engineering, stolen private keys, and economic hacks. Halborn's clientele are the top tier of web3 native organizations, fortune 500 enterprises and gaming companies.
Culture is a top priority in our 100% remote organization. Halborn is a globally distributed team of 80+, looking to grow our elite team of cybersecurity professionals who value independence, learning, big challenges, and the ability to make big impacts in cutting-edge technologies. The right candidate will be offered a full-time salary and equity. Perks include unlimited vacation days, company laptops, and opportunities for travel. Health Insurance is dependent on the applicant’s country of residence but readily available.
• Conduct realistic adversary simulations from conception through reporting.
• Perform Testing systems, applications, networks and processes.
• Research cutting-edge offensive security techniques.
• Developing tools and exploits.
• Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and orally, the risks that exist and remediations required.
• Work collaboratively and independently on unique or special assignments which may require specialized knowledge and/or experience.
• Comply with Company, Division and Professional ethical standards.
• A passion for the blockchain industry
• 3+ year of experience in application development in Rust (blockchain or smart contract development experience is a plus)
• 2+ years of offensive security experience.
• Experience in WASM/BPF is a plus
• Understanding of system administration and network administration.
• Experience using common penetration testing tools, BurpSuite, Metasploit, etc.
• Practical reverse engineering and fuzzing experience is a plus
• Proficient in at least 1 scripting language.
• Proficiency with common server and workstation operating systems.
• Proficient in testing modern web application languages and frameworks.
• Proficient knowledge of blockchain and smart contract implementations.
• Deep understanding of main Rust-based smart contract runtimes:
• Ability to think critically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk.
• Ability to write technical reports and communicate technical content to non-technical audiences.
• Relevant security certifications are a plus, but not required (OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GWAPT, LPT, CISSP).
All candidates who make it past 2nd round will be required to:
Pass background and criminal record check
Provide x3 relevant references
More jobs like this
Wilmington NC USA Wilmington NC USA Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K+
BWRX-300 Engineering Manager – Plant ICE Digital Systems, Cyber Security, Design Process (Remote Eligible, U.S)C Compliance Finance Governance Mathematics Monitoring +4
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +5
Remote in the United … Remote in the United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 30K - 51K * USD 30K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Application Security Engineer - North Central region (Remote in the U.S.)Application security Burp Suite C Checkmarx CI/CD Computer Science +9
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation
Kyiv, Kyiv city, Ukraine … Kyiv, Kyiv city, Ukraine - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 100K - 175K * USD 100K+ *
Security Engineer - Work Anywhere/RemoteAgile Analytics Cloud Computer Science Linux Machine Learning +6
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Medical leave Unlimited paid time off
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs